Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't it just Feel so Right?

Doesn't it just Feel so Right?

Hello Girls, I hope your all doing well.

When I dress (when possible Totally) It just feels so right for me. I adore the feeling of my silicone Breast forms moving with me as I go about my day. I feel so wonderful knowing my Breast Forms are filling out the pretty lacy Feminine Bra I'm wearing.

It really does feel good (for me anyway), wearing a padded hip and butt control pantie under my long leg Pantie Girdle along with Stockings.
    I'm sure Real Girls hate this, but to me it makes me feel so special, Feminine and just Right.

One of the few I guess who still adores wearing a pretty Pastel lace trimmed Slip, full or half, under a cute Skirt and Top or Pretty Very FEMININE over the top Dress.

IT DOES, JUST FEEL SO VERY RIGHT----------------

I hope you all have a very FEMININE day.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If that makes you happy and feels right thats what it is all about.

I just love how I look and feel when I am fully dressed too!

I have to agree with you, Janice. I love the feeling of well... feeling feminine! It feels so right and oh so wonderful.

You are experiencing what is so appealing for being a Cross Dresser. It is a fantastic rush, especially strong when I 1st started but still happens!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Gold Member
    You are so correct; I do my best to plan 2 or 3 days at home alone just to dress, and stay dressed.
    O' How I wish I could go out dressed, but that idea just will not fly.
    I would look like Paul Bunion in a dress.
    rader

I am certainly with you there.
    It does just feel right when I am dressed
    When I look in the mirror and see me dressed, I see
    what my mind thinks is right.

---------------------

PS, Ray was here for only 3 hours all day yesterday
    the rest of the day was Raychel completely
    It was a great day.
    Last edited by Raychel; 04-04-2018 at 06:58 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Thanks Janice............I always wondered why I enjoyed dressing.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

There is no feeling that rivals just right.

A feel good feeling. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Janice, I love the feel and weight of my forms.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

The feeling of femeninety is like no other. It's like a high. That feeling is why we are who we are.

Janice, Thank you for sharing your feelings, you hit most all of my favorite feelings when dressed. I like the feeling I get when I adjust to my new shape/form, taking care not lean into something to close, being a little taller in heels, looking down and remembering that I now have breasts. Just relaxing in a lounge chair in the back yard and forgetting I am dressed until I look down and see my self. Yes, it just Feels so Right! Thanks again

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not sure how u "feel" your pads? I nearly always wear hip and butt pads. And, love the way they make me look.

But, not only don't I feel them, I get smacked on the butt a lot when I'm out at racy events and can't feel that either!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Oh yes, it feels wonderful, as you described. I did not dress (fully) for over a month. I dressed yesterday and it felt so good. Looking in the mirror, I said out loud "You're back, Donna, doesn't it feel so great".

Feeling so right is what its all about I am sure we all are on the same page - its really hard to go back........Debra

Indeed, It fells right when we are feminine.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, I agree. Dressing gives me a feeling of comfort.
    It's like the feeling you get after vacation when you get back home. Sure the vaca was great, but it feels good to be home again.
    Being a woman is the same for me, it feels like home, they way I should have been.
    Stephanie

Yes, it feels right. Or maybe "correct" would express my feelings better.

Oh yes! It's feels wonderful, fabulous, amazing, ideal, and the best!

You just described my dressing yesterday which was a very feminine day. And, yes, my supportive wife, who rarely wears hose, slips, shapers, heels, etc. shakes her head seeing what I wear. We have a great relationship, which I treasure.

It feels natural when I am fully dressed. I get such a wonderful feeling. Like this is how it was meant to be.

Sitting on the couch with my wife last night, she did the take off the bra without taking off your shirt maneuver, looked over at me and said "I just want to get this thing off at the end of the day and all you want to do is put one on, I don't understand........." We had a good laugh.

I think JaniceP pretty much summed it up for most of us! GG's have a hard time understanding us sometimes.

Amen Amen; it just feels so wonderful. The feeling of soft fabrics, the scent of perfume, the colors of nail polish, and the reflections of that girl in the mirror it is all so beautiful.
    Love, Sabrina

I get it; due to various reasons (medical, medications, having weight fluctuations throughout my life), I have B, nearly C cup breasts. And feel best when wearing a bra. Same with the rest of my girl clothes, I just only feel normal when dressed as a girl. I think we just feel better because doing so, allows us to experience how it feels to be dressed in a way that matches our feeling of which gender we feel (consciously or subconsciously). The incongruence we feel, is most likely due to our upbringing, during which we were told that for a boy to be feminine in any way, was the worst possible thing we could be. For me at least, that feeling has never gone away completely, even though I know it's wrong. I will always feel at least a little guilty for allowing myself to 'give in' to the desire to be the girl that I feel I should have been.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I was thinking about how many thousands of times we observed girls 'getting to' wear these things, and being deeply jealous of it, and rightfully wondering why they could and I couldn't. Girls of course have these same feelings, as in 'why can boys go out and play in the mud and I can't, or fight back, or .." etc.

But my point is that the number of times we felt that determines how deep our need to rectify it is, and the freshness of the pleasure when we do let ourselves do it. I absolutely love walking along a downtown sidewalk and feeling my teensy bikini, and my skirt swishing my bare thighs, and my breasts pert, and my neck long. I breathe deeply and say," this is exactly the best of days for a female, exactly as I imagined it! "

I don't need a bra, but it is still fun to wear one, if it is comfy, as it emphasizes to me, and slightly to others, my breasts. This enhances my focus and pleasure in them.

It is a huge change from the neutral breast, broad shouldered, outwards pointing male energy, and a wonderful and exciting intro into the sensory world occupied mostly by females. It also lets us walk as an attractive one, as opposed to an inspector of attractive ones. That is a wonderful experience as well.

There is no successful argument as to why men shouldn't be able to enjoy this as well, if we can separate out the associated purposes of enhancing female sexuality, and adjust everyone's expectations. I think our sexuality is quite mysterious to others, since we confuse all the customary and long reinforced training of both women and men. And as sometimesmiss says, this social programming is enhanced with vague assertions that it is wrong, that cling and linger in a lot of people, despite it clearly not being harmful it is harmless.

When people laugh at me, it is because they are trying to process the opposite inclinations they have. They could laugh, be friendly, or hit.

Most of us deal with this threat by staying in the closet, and this is fine. Let's enjoy the pleasure and its legitimacy, letting the old internalized oppression drain away in the dazzling fun of it.
    We are all beautiful...!