Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress sliding over panties.

Silver Member

Dress sliding over panties.

This morning I had on a polyester dress and went out side to check something in our car. Opening the door and sliding in I could feel the dress slide against my panties. When I got out a gust of wind blew against my dress. Coming back into the house I straitened the skirt and felt the dress slide once again over my panties. I didn't have on a slip, but the fabrics easily slipped over each other. I love wearing dresses that are light and airy. When I was in high school I went on a carnival ride with a girl that slid in my lap thanks to key layers of nylon. I ran my hand over my hip just to feel the dress slide over my panties one more time. That made me happy! I have some blouses that slide over my bras as I move.

I like it when my skirts do that also.
    Part Time Girl

Just one more sensation that is never experienced if you don't CD. Aint you glad we do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Yes, it's alright to feel those sensations but what about when you get charged up in that nylon dress and open the car door.

ZAP!!!! :-)

Another sensational sensation we get.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You just can't beat the feel of nylon sliding over nylon. I love it as well.

Liz, I understand the tactile attraction of nylon.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's part of the appeal of CDing - those silky fabrics!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Love that feeling!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey New View Post
    Amen! My journey started with trying on my mother's nylon full slips. As a kid I loved the feel of the nylon. It was totally different than any boy clothes I wore. There was no sexual component to it. I did not want to be a girl. It was just the fabric. Anyway, I love wearing nylon full slips over a panty and bra. Even if my dress is lined I want to wear a full slip. I constantly peruse eBay watching for another slip to add to my collection (400+). I watch for difficult side seams to find. The most sensual full slips are ones that have double layers of nylon from the bust down. Those slips with a nice full brief panty gives three layers of nylon fabric. Occasionally double skirted nylon slips come up for sale on eBay, but, be ready to pay dearly for slips in larger sizes.

Indeed the feel of those fabrics is a sensual joy.

Ah silky girl clothes. Yes one of the main reasons I dress. I'm like Homer and donuts. Do'h. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Nylon panties allows any outer clothing to slide nicely so nothing bunches up, and then fits better. Nylon against the skin is a wonderful feeling, but nylon on nylon against the skin is a whole new level of... no words to describe it. Just go and do it!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Yup...I luv that feeling as well.

Karen

Ahhhhhhh yes. All the above. Sweet. 😌

Guys are not suppose to like the feel of silky clothes and they better not wear anything PINK! That would be very wrong!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I guess we all have a little wrong going on then, Judy!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I usally wear slips under skirts which slide like that, but last year my wife asked me to stop being a granny wearing the slips. I starting wearing dresses without slips once in a while and I must say it does feel different, more light and the wind picks it up easier and it does feel amazing

That nylon slide is what started all of it for me way back when. There are very few sensations that are equal. Most (but not all) of my things are some form of nylon. A little polyester, a little cotton, a little of this and a little of that but silkiness and nylon is were it's at. It does not have to be sexual to be wonderful. I am way beyond that now. To me it's just being kind to yourself to allow yourself the simple pleasures in life. I wear nylon panties and spandex to work under my jeans most every day, quite often with a silky or nylon t-shirt under my work shirt. Only real issue with that is staying tucked in, things slide a little too much. I think maybe suspenders would work better than a belt just have not purchased any yet. That is my two cents worth on the subject.

They do make suspenders that clip to your shirt and socks. To help,stay tucked in. Since your not wearing socks.. maybe they have shorter straps to clip unto stocking tops..

This is one of the benefits of living the dream.
    The feel.
    Men who don't do what I do or feel as I feel will never enjoy the satisfaction. How sad.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I don't have a lot of clothes but I have a couple of very soft skirts that are probably nylon, t least in part (labels are gone). I love soft smooth clothes on my bare skin---totally without hair.
    a couple of weeks ago at Wal-Mart I found clearance rack with a couple of blouses that were very much like a regular tee-shirt for women that are very sheer and soft thin material (in black) and can be worn as a guy with no one the wiser unless perhaps they analyze the short feminine sleeves. Then a few day ago I am at a Target and a little low on cash and was looking at a few different kinds of items to us it on, and finally found a blouse for about $7.99 with a deep V neck but otherwise like the 2 tee-shirts at that Wal-Mart. All 3 are very soft, they must be half nylon and half silk,, I think. I' have to check the labels later.

Yes, you made me smile with this post. I have felt that and love it too. Thanks for the morning smile Brenda

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Yes I agree, so sweet when that happens! all I can say is mmmmm.

I totally relate to the feeling especially when you go back to your male side ...clothing feels so restricted .

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey New View Post
    It brings to mind something else; back in the '60's, there was a fabric called Qiana. Perhaps some sort of synthetic made to compete with polyester, it felt cool to the touch, and was just as smooth and maybe even nicer than nylon, and was wrinkle free if taken directly from the dryer and hung up on a hanger. My sister had several tops, skirts & dresses made of the stuff, and I loved to wear them. When her style preferences changed, and they wound up being put up in the attic for storage, they became mine, all mine.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.