Thread: HRT side-effects - erogenous breasts?

Question HRT side-effects - erogenous breasts?

I don't want this to get lurid, but my girlfriend (TS) and I were talking the other night about HRT and boobs. She noted that hers (augmented) never became an erogenous zone for her and wondered if it was because of the augmentation. I note that mine (grown solely on hormones) are also not really an erogenous zone. I mean, hand-on-skin contact is always nice, but neither of us feel any more stimulation than we did pre-hormones. So my question -- to people with experience -- is, did your breasts become erogenous zones after hormones or is that just one of the many things that hormones don't effect (like voice and beard)?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Pre-HRT, my nipples were moderately sensitive and it was pleasurable when properly touched. The sensitivity went up by a fair amount post-HRT after my nipples and areolas increased in size by about two times. On occasion I have experienced what I call a body orgasm where I felt a jolt of electricity, uncontrollably arched my back and my breathing stopped for a second or two. Wow. I also find having my breasts gently touched quite pleasurable, but in a different kind of way and different than pre-HRT. I am a B-cup without BA.

I recall reading survey results where 10-20% of the women responding reported achieving some form of orgasm with breast and nipple play. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones.

i found the estrogen hrt did erogenise me, but the anti-a stopped the interest, so i'm not sure now if there's anything to be erogenous for now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

bottom line

no way to know..

haven't heard a lot of people I know personally that a ton of stimulation there..

when I started they became hugely hugely hugely sensitive in that way for literally a couple of weeks...I enjoyed the feeling alot...then they started to hurt..
    then it kind of went back to the way it always was Maybe a slight amount of add'l feeling
    I am real

After a little more than only four months on HRT my nipples are so sensitive that only touching them makes me jump. I guess I will have to wait for things to settle down a bit before I would let someone fondle them. How longs does the highly sensitive stage to touch usually last?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorit View Post
    How longs does the highly sensitive stage to touch usually last?
    In my case, the itchy and not in a good way highly sensitive stage lasted about 3-4 months. Then the sensation settled down and became part of the background noise. Sometime between 2 and 3 years post-HRT is when I started to notice and experience the more pleasurable sensation in my breasts and nipples. This coincided with the stop of my noticeable breast growth phase and entering more of a filling out (rounding) phase.

Melissa and I must be twin sisters. Or at least maybe we have the same endo LoL. Certainly same physiological response to the mones.
    Ditto to pretty much everything she experienced as noted in both her posts, including timing.
    Last edited by MarieTS; 04-05-2018 at 01:15 AM.
    Marie

Silver Member
    My experience is similar to Kaitlyn’s. It was there for a bit then largely gone. I arrived long ago at the view voiced by many women, i.e., “what’s the big deal, they’e just boobs.” Also, bras are a pain in the butt, but I digress.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by LeaP View Post
    Also, bras are a pain in the butt.
    Does that mean you're wearing them wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by SallySW View Post
    Does that mean you're wearing them wrong?

No that does not mean we are wearing them wrong, it means that we don’t fetishize them like cd’ers & men do.

That’s why the best part of any woman’s day is when she gets home at night and rips that damn thing off.....

Aspiring Member
    I took that comment to mean if your bra is causing pain to your posterior, you might not be wearing it on the correct part of your body, not a “gee i love the discomfort from playing dress up”. As such I found it to be a mildly amusing pun.

I agree with you Nikki. It's a good humorous reply. Sometimes we can get too serious here!

Allie, I agree.

I think we tend to forget an old saying to much, just due to all the stress in our live. Looking at everyone, not just the people on this board.

That saying is

"Smile, it makes people wonder what you've been up too."

As for bras... Make sure they fit right. It's still a relief when you pull it off, but it's not actually physically painful.... usually.

Cheers
    Peta
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Silver Member
    Or, as another old saying goes - if you have to explain the joke ...
    Lea

Well, LeaP, hope you dont mind but I'll just keep the thread unravelling by arguing with you, LoL....
    As for your statement that long ago you arrived at the conclusion of most women, "what's the big deal, they're just boobs?" Well, it's a big deal.

Breasts represent a significant physiological and emotional gateway from girlhood to womanhood. You cant tell me you too didn't look into the mirror with pride when yours began to bud. I know I did. Just look at the value guys place on them. They always check out what they refer to as a "nice rack". Also, just look at the devastation from losing one or both!

No, like it or not, breasts are one of the physical attributes that define women. Oh, and while I am at it, don't knock the bras. They both shape and support us. If you get the right bra it won't be so uncomfortable. I have read that women should consider sleeping in them to reduce droopage.
    So now, go ahead-- get mad at me. LoL
    Hugs,
    Marie
    Marie

when i look at myself, its part of the package I see and it feels right and natural..that's for sure...

just like all women, there is a big variation in everything...and lots of women are totally into their appearance, or a favorite feature..and go to great lengths to enhance them...

i spent lots of money for mine...and they are wonderful... and they will NEVER sag..lol.... at the same time, however, in the end they are still just boobs!!

...and fwiw...dry humor is very tough when writing in a forum, i found that out the hard way many times..
    I am real

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieTS View Post
    Well, LeaP, hope you dont mind but I'll just keep the thread unravelling by arguing with you, LoL....
    No argument back from me. I agree with everything you said.

None of it spoke to the OP’s central theme, however, which is the context in which I replied. Breasts are fetishized FAR beyond the natural and normal erogenous response of most women. I *might* say that guys need to get a grip, but that might lead to, you know, more yuks or something.
    Lea

So true!
    Marie

Banned Read only
    Pat,
    While I'm not in a situation to answer this through not being on hormones , I was wondering what percentage of women don't have the full sensation in their breasts and do they lose some sensations after the menopause . The follow up question might be in that case does the sensation return if they take HRT ?

As we age our bodies possibly might align more between the genders, in men the T level drops and after the meopause in women their hormones change , in some cases it might even prove difficult which gender some specimens were taken from .

I partly agree with the comments about bras, whatever fills them we do need them , at times they can become uncomfortable no matter how pretty they look , I find some give me shoulder ache and also found I needed non-wired ones in certain dresses . OK to some here they would just call me a crossdresser but now I'm out more and more I appreciate I need to have the right shape and proportions a bra is a necessity .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-09-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Well, I had been hoping to keep the thread on the rails by specifically asking for experience-based answers, but it looks like we got all the on-topic, qualified answers we're going to get. Thanks.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.