Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Time!!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar

That Time!!

Been here

caught.jpg

and more than once!

But there is only the first time to last a lifetime!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was never "caught", Dana. Altho I had a number of close shaves. They motivated me to come clean and tell my immediate family about my dressing. That completely changed my attitude about dressing. Even tho I'm DADT with my live in adult daughter, the sneaking, lying, and hiding is over! Dressing is FUN for me again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gosh, I wish that I looked that good when I was first caught!

Actually, If I looked like that I probably never would have got caught in the first place.

I've never been caught. Every time I was exposed to others was by my choice.

I've never been caught whilst secretly dressing. But i've always kind of wanted to, just to see what happens.

If I looked as good as the girl in that pic, I'd be out and about every day

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never been caught because I don't hide it.

Banned Read only
    Dana,
    Not sure what I looked like trying to take three steps at a time to get upsatairs as quick as I could ! Thank goodness those days are long gone my old ticker wouldn't stand it anymore !!

Kind of like this

caught lipstick.jpg

Oh, that would be me!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've never been caught.
    I have always voluntarily disclosed the fact.
    Funny pic/meme too!
    Lol

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

By my mum years ago.

When hiding your stash, don't advertise it by putting a padlock on it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Knock on wood...never been caught, so far. I often wear hose which, I’m fairly sure have been seen, but nothing said...again, so far.

Silver Member
    I never got caught CDing, but was outed to my wife when she saw my Polaroid photos years ago.

The 1st time I got caught was at 16 by my mother, she said I was going through a phase.

The 2nd time I got caught was one night when my parents were out I figured I would get dressed for a stroll around the block.
    Just as I was walking down the driveway my older brother and his wife drove in as I stood there in the headlights in my favorite dress. They had a good laugh.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    The 1st time I got caught was at 16 by my mother, she said I was going through a phase.

The 2nd time I got caught was one night when my parents were out I figured I would get dressed for a stroll around the block.
    Just as I was walking down the driveway my older brother and his wife drove in as I stood there in the headlights in my favorite dress. They had a good laugh.
    stanley.jpg

Silver Member
    Always been out. Well wasn't always popular with parents, but sisters were happy to participate and encourage me to act as the youngest sister.

I haven't been "caught", but I was discovered. The wife found my stash.

When I was in my 20’s, I had a girlfriend that didn’t know about my dressing find a picture of me that I hid in my closet and asked “who is THIS girl?”.

I stammered and said something along the lines of this former girl I knew had a crush on me and sent this sexy picture, blah, blah, blah. She was the jealous type but l luckily dodged a bullet that time since she wasn’t an accepting person to alternative lifestyles. I want to go find that picture now

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    Always been out. Well wasn't always popular with parents, but sisters were happy to participate and encourage me to act as the youngest sister.
    When you dress up with your sister/s enough times

borrowing.jpg

I never got caught came close a few time by my mother, my son, and my wife before she knew I was dressing.
    Angie

Never been truly caught, my wife knows, almost caught by my sister-in-law dropping something by the house unexpectedly. Fortunately she was only going to leave it at the door anyway. I had literally just walked thru the living room in heels and lingerie when I saw her pull into the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by michelleg View Post
    Never been truly caught, my wife knows, almost caught by my sister-in-law dropping something by the house unexpectedly. Fortunately she was only going to leave it at the door anyway. I had literally just walked thru the living room in heels and lingerie when I saw her pull into the drive.
    Good thing that you are out to your wife, Otherwise.....

you cant tell her.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dana digs sweaters View Post
    Good thing that you are out to your wife, Otherwise.....

you cant tell her.jpg
    Well at least he got his moneys worth ! I wish my wife Had cute Lingerie Like that

Banned Read only
    Caught? Never. But, yesterday I was in the store with a padded sports bra on, under a t shirt. Before I got out of the truck, I pulled the bottom of the bra down, and loosened up my shirt. So it wouldn't be so noticeable. And luckily, there were a few people in there. But by the time I was done shopping, there was just me and the clerk. So before I went to the counter, i adjusted the bra and tightened the shirt so they'd poke out.
    The clerk noticed it and smiled. Though she didn't say anything.
    This was my first time to shop there. So it looks like I'll be going back for more. Having a lady to help you with things like clothes and make up, keeps you from wasting money on "trial & error's."

As far as getting caught, there's been times I had to go running through the house, pealing off clothes, grabbing my mens clothes, becoming my man self just in the nick of time.

Oh, there was that one time, I had to explain the lipstick on my lips. Easy one though, It was windy outside, and explained how I couldn't find my carmex.