Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you crossdress for the first time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face What made you crossdress for the first time?

Hello <3

As the title says "What made you crossdress for the first time?".

Mine was me going into my step-moms lingerie drawer, I guess of curiosity I picked up a pair of panties and yeah I was hooked and it only became more with time, so here we are 9 years later

Picture 201.jpg

Banned Read only
    Zelena,
    I finally told my full story in the TS section some time ago , we all have a slightly different beginning , most of us end up at the same point .
    Underwear wasn't my starting point that came later , I'm afraid the three letter word SEX tied all the loose ends together !

I am not real sure about what made me crossdress for the first time. I guess it was really a progression over time. As an early teenager, I would "borrow" my mother's or sister's nylon panties for some quick sexual gratification and if i had a little time, I would put them on only for that quick incident. Later on in high school, I would see advertisements in the back pages of Penthouse or Playboy for a place called Michael Salem's TV boutique and it always intrigued me. Then in college, courtesy of a careless girlfriend, I acquired a pair of cute white nylon hipster panties and a pair of pantyhose and I enjoyed wearning them for a while. At that pont, I had still ot tried on a bra but I wanted to. I figured that if a little lingerie was good, more would be better. So after college and living on my own, i finally started to buy my own panties. That's when I wore panties outside of the house for the first time and I thought for sure that everyone had xray vision. Probably at that point, I was hooked and really was a crossdresser. No one noticed tha panties and, yeas I could actually buy them. So, shortly after that, I bought an underwire bra that was too small and eventually more and more lingerie. So, I guess that it was probably a period of 7-8 years from early teens to early 20's for me to really understand that I was in fact a crossdresser.

Wait, you say your stepmom's lingerie drawer made you crossdress? It was not an act of will on your part? I think what you're describing is the first time you crossdressed, not what made you crossdress. Just sayin'.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I went to a wedding and saw the dresses that the bridesmaids were wearing.

I was filled with confusion and jealousy. Which later manifested itself into my crossdressing habbit
    Last edited by Queen Bridget; 04-08-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Aspiring Member
    when I was around 5, my mom had her panties drying in the washroom, and being curious I touched it and the first thing I noticed was how smooth, silky they were (compared to my own underwear). After a while, curiousity got the best of me so I tried it on. It was heavenly, the fabric felt so smooth against the skin. As I grew up, I raided my mom's wardrobe more and more, and eventually when I could afford it, I bought my own clothing and the rest is history.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Can I blame Bugs?

bugs.jpg

What MADE me to it? My inner identity as a girl - and a need to fine SOME way to express it.

the rest is details.

But - oh what glorious details...

Possibly my natural attraction to floral patterns and colours, and having to have them close to me!

Such a Girl!
    Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

My mother did sewing and alterations for extra income. I was around 12-13 and got drafted as a dress form for clothes in my size range.

Many times to makes the dress hang right, I would wear all the appropriate under things - panty girdle, bra, nylons, slip and heels. It didn't take long for me to get hooked. Unfortunately my enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed and I got replaced by a dress form from a second hand shop.

I agree with Pat. You didn't become a CDer because you put something on and liked it, you put something on because you already liked it, and one could argue that you were already a CDer.
    Remember the cartoons showing a character making a decision, a tiny angel over one shoulder and a tiny devil over the other. I picture myself with a tiny me crossdressed over one shoulder saying "put it on" and a guy me over the other shoulder saying "no, guys don't wear girl clothes".
    Guess who won.

Curiousity

I don’ have a clue. Around 5-6, I occasionally played games with our next door sisters. One day they decided to play “dress up” and invited me to join them. I initially thought it was dumb, until they dared me to try on some nylon stockings. BAM...that started it all. Nylons continue to be #1. Mom’s thinga came next. Heels and hose...like bread and butter. Now, total wardrobe and helpful, supportive wife. Life is good.

I would say that I was born a cross dresser. One day Mom and Dad were out for the night. As soon as I saw their car disappear I ran to Mom's dresser, grabbed clothes and got dressed
    Parents came home early the next day. Mom entering my room to check on me she noticed the neck of the bodysuit I was wearing. Mom straight the bed then lifted the blanket and felt my legs wearing pantyhose. A day or two later mom had a talk with me. She bought me clothes for every day of the week. She told me that everything was cool. That I was to wear the clothes that she bought for me and not steal hers anymore. She did scold me for using grapefruits for boobage. I was to roll up tshirts for my boobage.
    For almost 40 years now I have had my own wardrobe. Wife is very supportive.

For me it was something I wanted to do to let the girl out that's inside of me

How could I refuse?

bliss.jpg

Not quite sure what prompted me on the first time as it wasn't really something I had thought about before my first time. But about 3-4 months ago I was housesitting for a few days when I saw some black nylon and black lace panties which made me somewhat curious and it's basically developed from there.

Some older girls when I was four.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I had a few catalysts. As a child I loved dressing my sister's barbies and cabbage patch kids in various cute outfits but my mom discouraged this. She bought me a male cabbage patch kid so I wasn't playing with dresses but I didn't like it. In middle school I grew my hair out like Kurt Cobain but ended getting lots of bullying about being a sissy. My older sister had a boyfriend who was gothish and owned his own skirt (which made my mom furious) which gave mixed messages about crossdressing.

In our front closet hung an old fashioned long length dress with a bonnet. So every time I used the vacuum I would see it there and feel it. I loved how it felt. Eventually I started thinking about wearing it. And finally it was the first feminine thing I ever wore. It was sad when I kept growing and could no longer wear it.

I have and continue to admire the female form. Curiosity also played a role. It was such a magical time.

for me it was my sister she got treated nice while the boys got beat.also my stepdad made me dress in all her clothes and sit on our porch in front of all the neighbors to see i had to stay there all day he thought he was punishing me but i was on cloud 9 LOL

Banned Read only
    I was in 4th grade when one of the girls started wearing bra and I remember thinking "I should be wearing one of those" not long after I was regularly wearing on my moms lingerie and step sisters square dance dress that was stored in my closet. But I remember even before that secretly longing for the ballerina tutu in the JC Penny's Christmas catalog.

The first time I did it to myself, was in an effort to get attention from my mom, who had been spending a lot of time focusing on making my sister pretty. This happened a lot, most often in the mornings before school, and I was feeling ignored. It might have been towards the end of the week, when it had happened on every other school day and I was just feeling exceptionally lonely.

The next time that I did it to myself was I think about a year after the molestation started, and I was trying to learn how to be a girl, so I borrowed some of my older sister's clothes from the attic to see how they would fit. Of course they fit. And looking in the mirror, I saw a little girl looking back at me. My fate was sealed. I believed that I was supposed to be a girl. And then all sorts of things, misinterpreting outside influences, seemed to confirm that belief. So I would continue to dress as a girl as often as I could, hiding it from the world because I knew that it was such a bad thing for a boy to want to be a girl. Even 50 years later, even though I now know that's wrong, there's still a little guilt about it that lingers in me to this day.

On occasion, that causes a great deal of sadness in me, as I know that I will likely spend the rest of my life, never finding a mate that will accept me. But I try to soldier on, doing the best that I can with the life that I've been dealt.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

there is no real one defining day for me...started undergarments first and over the years kept on movin on until I was the beauty you see today...HaHa

Quote Originally Posted by Babbs View Post
    there is no real one defining day for me...started undergarments first and over the years kept on movin on until I was the beauty you see today...HaHa
    Such a burden to bear