Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What made you crossdress for the first time?

My mother made me do it LOL. Actually, my mother forgot to do the wash and I realized I was out of clean underwear. Rather than go commando for the day, she gave me a pair of panties to wear for the day. They were comfortable and different and from there I started trying on more and more of her clothing. I must admit I did have a fetish for the latex(?) girdles of the early 60s. I must have been about 5 or 6 at the time.
    Almost 60 years later I'm still at it.

For me it was, as a few others have said, originally out of a mild curiosity which then led me try on a lovely floral-patterned dress. When I got into the dress, it just felt absolutely wonderful. From that point on, I took every opportunity I could to dress. It quickly grew from there. Skirts quickly became my personal favourites as, I recall, at that time, seeing lots of women wearing long skirts, so thats how it all more or less started.

What’s that thing that killed the cat...? Oh yea curiosity
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

When I was 8 or 9 for some reason I tried on my mothers OBG, panties and nylons. Shortly after that it was bra slip and heels and I have been dressing ever since.

First, I seen pic of me with a dress as toddler. I was always fascinated with bras, girdles with garter belt.

I envied the ladies when visiting our house and wish I could dress like that.

First time shopping it was a bra and garter belt with stocking. It was a joy that will never forget to this day.

Its has never stop to this day.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

My mother did sewing and alterations for extra income. I was around 12-13 and got drafted as a dress form for clothes in my size range.

Many times to makes the dress hang right, I would wear all the appropriate under things - panty girdle, bra, nylons, slip and heels. It didn't take long for me to get hooked. Unfortunately my enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed and I got replaced by a dress form from a second hand shop.

I am not really sure what made me crossdress the first time it was so long ago, I would have to say the clothes just called to me.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    In my youth our family lived in a rather small house, small enough that my mother had to hang all her dresses in the bedroom closet of my shared room. By around age 7 I found myself drawn to reaching into the closet and touching those dresses on occasion. I felt perhaps a combination of loving the tactile feel as well as the comfort that they were my mother's. And the adventure began...