Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What made you crossdress for the first time?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It was suggested by two GG friends I grew up with that they make me up and tease my hair so I said Ok lets do it.
    They dressed me up and I didn't mind I just liked being around them I was 14 or so.
    At 15 they made me up for the school prom so that was my first time out.

She made me do it, really I promise!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Sliding on my first pair of L'eggs Sheer Energy Pantyhose when I was young. And they say drugs are addictive! LOL
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

What MADE me to it? My inner identity as a girl - and a need to fine SOME way to express it.

the rest is details.

But - oh what glorious details...

I started out of curiosity. I started wearing my mothers nylon stockings, I liked how they felt. They brought out the feminine side of me. Wearing female clothes feels soo natural.

My school teacher's petticoats. When I saw what my teacher wore under her dress I was hooked. This was in the late fifties. I went looking through my mum's stuff looking for petticoats but couldn't find any. I did, however, find nylon slips. Once I held them in my hand there was no doubt, in my mind, I was going to wear them. I am so glad I did.

I just wished I was a girl and everything followed from that

No idea. Been doing it almost my whole life. Weird.

Hi all
    Thought id join in this debate. When i was going through puberty i was a lad with a lust for girls and all the normal stuff trying to be the male that appealed etc. But ! One day my sister and i were given gifts by some friends of the family and my sister was given a silk teddy, it was a peach colour with lace around the edges which was cream in colour and i dont know why but i loved it that much i wanted to wear it. I loved the way it covered the torso of the body. When i was at home alone i put it on and it felt amazing and it made me look like my sister in the mirror. I then started wearing her other clothes but not for long because i found ways of buying my own . I bought a lot of lingerie in my early teens i loved the roar fear of going to the shop to buy womens lingerie. After 2 or 3 months the fear went and i progressed onto skirts and tops etc. I had a lot of secrets and still do.

I don’ have a clue. Around 5-6, I occasionally played games with our next door sisters. One day they decided to play “dress up” and invited me to join them. I initially thought it was dumb, until they dared me to try on some nylon stockings. BAM...that started it all. Nylons continue to be #1. Mom’s thinga came next. Heels and hose...like bread and butter. Now, total wardrobe and helpful, supportive wife. Life is good.

I have no recolection of any specific event that made me want to dress. It was simply curiosity about it that got me started. Then all the other feelsings that are described kicked in.

nothing ever “made” me crossdress. It’s how my brain is wired. But going through my moms stuff in my teens helped me discover my inner self

The avvy pic isn't me
    Something in the very fiber of my being, or whatever that means in relation to being 5 years old.

Cass

The first thing I wore was some of my wife's lingerie.

One word, begins with S and rhymes with...sex.

Opened up another dimension in me, and I CD for many other reasons as well.

Michelle

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I to this day can't think of a satisfactory answer,I sometimes say I just got nosey and curious,but it's a massive jump from that to putting on the bra,tights,maxi dress and pink cardigan I first slipped into
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Reality Check
    Well, in her "story of my life" written by my mother shortly before she passed away, my mother admitted (to the whole world) that she really wanted a baby girl and when I was a baby and nobody was around, she would dress me in the dresses she got at her baby shower (in those days, nobody could tell the sex of a baby until it was born). Later, when I was five or so, she would sew dresses for her nieces and make me wear them to see how they looked and so she could mark the hems (again, back in the "old" days).

So, the first time I crossdressed I didn't do it myself.
    Krisi

I don`t know how it started at around the age of 12 or so, but it felt that it was something that I needed to do. Still doing it at 77.

Julie.

there is no real one defining day for me...started undergarments first and over the years kept on movin on until I was the beauty you see today...HaHa

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbs View Post
    there is no real one defining day for me...started undergarments first and over the years kept on movin on until I was the beauty you see today...HaHa
    Such a burden to bear

Pretty funny actually, it was in a Hotel in Atlanta................

Not unusual but the fact is that I was about 9 or 10 and my family was on a family vacation, my parents were out to dinner, and my big sister thought it would be funny to dress me up like a girl in her clothes for when Mom and Dad got back to the hotel. They all got a giggle but I was hooked.

For myself I was curious about tights and heels, I was staying around my Aunts house and tried some of hers on. I liked it but never returned until I was with my ex as she wanted to try different things in bed. Then from what started as a few bits of lingerie and heels my collection grew.
    <3 x

My mother used to tell me and everyone else that they were expecting a girl when I was born. I heard this all the time when I was growing up. I remember playing around in my mothers things when I was really young. I was always attracted to women's clothing in the catalogs when I was young. When I hit adolescence I started experimenting with my mothers clothes and found it to be a turn on. That evolved into dressing fully and realizing it was more than a turn on and it was fulfilling a need.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Genetics. So, that being said, do I actually crossdress at all?

Banned Read only
    Seeing my Mom workout to Jane Fonda videos in leotards. One day I was about 11 I tried on one of her leotards and that was it and that led to her panties, lingerie (Girl did she have a collection!!!) pantyhose and so on.

I liked the clothes that the girls were wearing better than boys clothes when I was in my teens and after trying it when I was about 14, I have been dressing ever since.