Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight guy but...

[moderating] The OP asked a specific question. Please limit your answers to that. Thanks.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I had gay one night stands in my twenties, and it is was every bit as fun as I imagined. (I am very lucky to be alive, as it was the beginning of the AIDs era. so I am spooked now about STDs.) As it happened I found women much more interesting and I wanted a family, and men just were not interesting at all except for fantasy sex. So I was technically bi, but mostly not, and anyway I was married and faithful.

But I have witnessed in myself a sudden change from feeling men were completely uninteresting sexually [and loudly and convincedly saying so], to finding them very interesting. I was stunned. It didn't happen from being dressed, it happened from letting myself feel as feminine as I wanted to feel. It is related to being dressed because that is my gateway, but clothes have become unnecessary now for me to slip into feminine mode.

Most surprising to me was I became a straight woman- I found women uninteresting. I wasn't bi any more.

I think this is probably normal experience for a bisexual, and I can see that if I like someone, their plumbing will be fine, whatever it is. My fantasy life is greatly enhanced, but it is moot- fantasy only. I am married and committed to a woman.
    We are all beautiful...!

It happened exactly once about 25-30 years ago. Never again. I felt dirty after the fact and I still feel dirty about it today.
    Jon

What Tracii said, how can putting on clothes actually change your sexuality? Does putting on leather or latex with a whip etc make you a Domm? of course not... but a Domm may like to dress like that.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have found over the years in the trans /CD world that people hear things being said and never really think about the validity of what was said.
    Clothes cannot change a persons sexual preference.Its simply not true
    You may be bi curious sure but its a fantasy at that point.
    If you eventually act on the fantasy you will find out which you prefer rather quickly.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    No. Why would it? The statements of 'I am a straight guy' and 'when I am fully dressed I am sort of attracted to men' are incompatible and contradictory. You are bi, bi-curious, or some sort of fantasist at least.

Personally I do not like terms straight, gay or bi. I have enough trouble knowing what gender I am so prefer to state that I am 'female attracted'. What I am wearing can't change this.

Thanks I must be bi maybe?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Absolutely!

Yes I believe that as well.

Yes I agree as well

Thanks me too

Thanks I will

I love to dress, attracted to women and love their company...I feel like a woman when in their company.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Thanks so much.

Thanks Rayleen

When I am a guy I am straight and when I am a woman I am straight. It is like two persons. I am comfortable with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanniegirl View Post
    Thanks I must be bi maybe?

Absolutely!

Yes I believe that as well.

Yes I agree as well

Thanks me too

Thanks I will
    Seems you are hon x

Quote Originally Posted by Ginni View Post
    When I am a guy I am straight and when I am a woman I am straight. It is like two persons. I am comfortable with it.
    I am just a lesbian trapped in a man's body......lol

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanniegirl View Post
    Hello girls, I am a straight guy who is married but when I am fully dressed I am sort of attracted to men. Anybody ever had this happen?

Hugs,
    jeanniegirl
    LOL.. I'm attracted to good looking people, regardless of how I'm dressed or what gender they are. Especially the UPS guy. OMG, that man. What I would do if I........ well, never mind that.
    Dressing up, does get me in the mood for another man.

The other day, the UPS man came by with a package (which just happened to be my new D boobs). I already had my C's on in a sports bra. I almost pulled them out when I went to get the package, but decided what the heck. I left them in. He noticed them. Smiled at me. But, I didn't get a wink or anything more than that. So I'm not sure if he was laughing at me (inside) or what. He's always been a chatter box. So our conversations was about as long as normal. Quick.
    But you know those guys are always in a hurry.

OOPs, sorry, I got off the subject, didn't I.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    No. Why would it? The statements of 'I am a straight guy' and 'when I am fully dressed I am sort of attracted to men' are incompatible and contradictory. You are bi, bi-curious, or some sort of fantasist at least.

Personally I do not like terms straight, gay or bi. I have enough trouble knowing what gender I am so prefer to state that I am 'female attracted'. What I am wearing can't change this.
    I'm a guy who likes to look like a woman. I've never had trouble knowing what gender I am. I can't imagine how confusing that must be sometimes. Is it like you don't want to be a man? Serious question.

Attracted to a CD who presents as female very well would be defined as bi-curious. The imagination that enjoys the female expression, yet knows the what full intimacy would entail receives a adrenaline surge. Married 35 years plus means I keep things in perspective, and enjoy the ride as it occurs.

Gotta agree with the “immutable” sexuality camp. I’d speculate that putting on women’s clothing is the equivalent of you giving yourself permission to experience parts of your sexuality that were there all along. There’s a theory that all people are bisexual to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleCD View Post
    I'm a guy who likes to look like a woman. I've never had trouble knowing what gender I am. I can't imagine how confusing that must be sometimes. Is it like you don't want to be a man? Serious question.
    And a serious question deserves a serious answer but unfortunately I'm not sure I have one. I suppose that is not that I don't want to be a man, more that I don't feel as though I am one, not a proper alpha male in the traditional sense at least. Does that make sense?

Banned Spammer
    Daisy do you feel more like a wimpy beta male that gets used by women?

Absolutely categorically not Tracii. Women can be strong too, so why not me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Michelle, I think I would like to be a woman now. But, not really sure. Because for 75 years I've been a man!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am bi so I don't discriminate. If anything I have too many preferences!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    And a serious question deserves a serious answer but unfortunately I'm not sure I have one. I suppose that is not that I don't want to be a man, more that I don't feel as though I am one, not a proper alpha male in the traditional sense at least. Does that make sense?

Uhm,, No, not really. I think I'm more confused now than before.

Do you have any crayons? Sometimes that's what it takes for me to "get it."

For me, if a label were necessary I would be bi. Honestly at this stage, I'd add "curious" to that. In everyday life in DRAB, I definitely notice and appreciate women (that means attracted), and not so much to men. I just have never experienced intimacy with a man, so I honestly do not know how I would react in that situation... thus the "curious" part. I think that when I dress to any extent, I do feel more feminine and that may make me inclined to take notice of a good looking guy more that when I am in drab.

It's tough to say if the clothing enhance the bi side or not. Coming to terms with the "why" behind my desire to dress is a complicated thing, I just know it exists. Ironically, I have questions the "why" more on my desire to dress more than the "why" behind my sexual preferences. Perhaps that is societal conditioning.

Jenn

I am clearly bisexual therefore, I am attracted to both sexes regardless of what I am wearing. However, oddly enough I feel more attracted to males dressed but I am have never been sexual with a woman dressed. Sorry sounds confusing but not in my head. LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have found over the years in the trans /CD world that people hear things being said and never really think about the validity of what was said.
    Clothes cannot change a persons sexual preference.Its simply not true
    You may be bi curious sure but its a fantasy at that point.
    If you eventually act on the fantasy you will find out which you prefer rather quickly.
    The initial thought of putting on womens clothes, creates another thought. Then another. It's part of her thought process. My thought process, with anything, is usually long winded. Ever thought to yourself, "How did I end up here." (Not geographically speaking, of course)

Banned Spammer
    MichelleCD my answer to how did I end up here is no I don't all I know is I AM HERE and and that is what is important.
    To get all long winded trying to figure it all out is a fruitless venture because you most likely will never find a suitable answer because the trans spectrum is so huge.
    How does putting on womens clothes change your thought process? It can't because your thought process belongs to you and it stays the same all the time. You are not a female so you don't have a "her" thought process.
    You might like to think you do but its a fantasy or wishful thinking.
    I don't worry about things that I have no control over like the hows and why because its just a mental tap dance.
    I work on things I can change because thats what matters.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-09-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Reality Check
    This seems to be a fairly common topic on this forum but I cannot figure out how strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig can change one's sexual preference. You might have a fantasy about being a woman and having sex with a man but that fantasy and the reality are going to be quite different.

If you are gay, that's fine, that's how you are. Just remember, if you are a man and have sex with another man, that's a homosexual act even if you dress as a woman for it. Fake boobs don't make it any different.

And whatever you do, DO NOT dress as a woman and try to have sex with a man without him knowing that you are really a man beforehand. People have ended up dead from trying this.
    Krisi