Thread: She's the Man

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar

She's the Man

Amanda Bynes looks great as a boy. And she's using a wig. Hollywood magic, or would a wig really look that good?
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

Yeah, I think if Amanda needs any help being convincing, the makeup people easily provide that, but I agree she looks great. Can't wait to see it.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    does anyone have any decent links to the movie???

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    ComingSoon.net has two URLs for the official site. I haven't done anything more than click on the links to make sure they're working. Is this what you're looking for?

ShestheMan-themovie.com
    ShestheSite.com
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Haha, yeah, I've been thinking I MUST see that movie!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I just saw the movie tonight and loved it. I always like movies made for teenage girls anyway and Amanda Bynes really looked good as a boy. It was pretty funny too so I do recommend it.
    Jamie

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I saw it and I liked it. My GF and her friend didn't like it as much, but I was expecting a cheezy teen girl movie, so I liked it.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by MissPinchy
    I saw it and I liked it. My GF and her friend didn't like it as much, but I was expecting a cheezy teen girl movie, so I liked it.
    Thanks for the reminder. I still want to go see it, but I was waiting for all the screaming teenage girls to see it first. It should be safe now that Ice Age II is the number one movie in the country.

A big bucket of popcorn should go well with a cheesy teen movie.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well you really have to hand it to shakespeare for really enjoying the female crossdressing. With Twelfth Night, As you like it, and the merchant of venice.

As for Ms. Bynes, it looks like a funny movie. I've heard good things from my giggly GG friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    Well you really have to hand it to shakespeare for really enjoying the female crossdressing. With Twelfth Night, As you like it, and the merchant of venice.
    Twelfth Night is actually a good Shakespeare play (I hate Shakespeare). It's actually a pretty funny read. I can't imagine what it would be like as a modern day version. I think I'll stick with liking the play.