Thread: Another outing with interaction involved

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Another outing with interaction involved

Hello. Here is another posting of my outings. Had a chance to get a few outing in over the past month. Weather won't warm up and winter won't go away. But still get out anyway. It was raining so i had to carry an umbrella as well. I got dressed up with a white top, blue skirt and blue scarf with blue eyeshadow and a pair of black 3 1/2" heels. For the day's activities, i went to an outlet mall here in OH about an hour away and decided to take the plunge and go into some stores (partly because why not, and it was also cold outside). First store was Lane Bryant, and within a minute or so, a SA came up to me and greeted me. This scared the crap out of me as i was not really expecting that. Don't know why, but just wasn't. I don't have the voice thing down yet, but for a guy, i have been told i have a slightly higher voice than most men. Anyway, she greeted me, told me about the sales going on, i did my best to say thanks, not sure how well i did. I think i may have been read due to this, but stayed in the store anyway and eventually bought a belt, which another SA checked into for me and told me it was also on sale. All in all, a total of 2 SA's approached me and another one rang up the sale. The one who rang up the sale was probably the least social of them all. She asked my name and phone number for their computer (and i start wondering why do you need this information?), But then i realized that since my wife has an account there, i used her name so she can get the coupons and credits to her account. I had the credit card with her name on it, and she knew that, so no problems there. No questions asked, but i am still freaking about that because i had to try and speak as best as i could. it is somewhat beneficial that Lane Bryant caters to the larger woman, so i was able to find my size in a lot of stuff. Funny thing, me and my wife went back down 2 days later (me en drab this time) and i showed her a few of the items i had looked at and got her feedback. I have been in Lane Bryant numerous times with my wife, but this is the first time i have gone in myself dressed. After all that was done, walked to Dress Barn. No one approached me, the SA was busy with another customer, and i just looked around for a few minutes, and then left. Perfectly fine by me. After that i went to the Rack Room Shoes outlet store and it seemed rather empty, so i went over to my size and tried on about 10 different pairs of shoes. Funny how you can try on multiple pairs of shoes that are all labeled the same size but they all fit differently, and some don't fit at all. Anyway, i didn't buy any shoes. It was getting dark by this point so i headed home, but took a few selfies. I got another chance to go out about a week later, but that is for another posting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Well done.
    If it helps any I was on a plane for 90 minutes yesterday chatting to the bloke on the next seat the whole way - and I don't have a girlish voice at all.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    You went into a store and was surprised when a sales person approached and spoke to you, they do that.

Michelle,

Thanks for posting. It reminded me of my first few times interacting with SA's. Nervous to say the least.

Now it's gotten to the point were it canbe one of the most enjoyable parts of shopping. Those little chats over the counter they can be just so priceless.

Enjoy your retail therapy time.

Rachael,
    Ninety minutes on a plane in NZ, you could have flown to Australia. :-)

Good interactive time tho'.

Michelle, keep it up, you will be an old master at interaction someday in the not too distant future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    That's great you've been out and experienced it.
    First point don't worry about the voice, you can't keep it up , it will raise more problems than it solves. OK I'm going back to the old question of passing again, those SAs know you are basically a male dressed as a woman, what they don't know is where you are on the spectrum for all they know you've had full SRS they will not differentiate and it won't concern them. Just go out and be you, you will feel more comfortable and so will they .

It really is easier than you think once you've done it a few times, maybe sort out the credit cards so you don't have to worry about the wife seeing evidence of your sales. I'm certainly glad that problem is behind me .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-10-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Nice that you had a good time on your day out!

I have one tiny suggestion. Blue eyeshadow was popular in the 60’s but not any longer. It seems to me that only CDers wear it. It will get you noticed quickly. A neutral color eye shadow is much more “in”. My SO wears shades of brown and taupe and looks lovely with it.

Lodi? Don't worry about the voice, own it and you'll grow in confidence. Glad you had a nice afternoon!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Michelle your just as cute as can be and getting out there more and more it will become more natural when you have your
    interactions. Just own it and enjoy

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    The voice isn't a big deal here in the West of Scotland,lots of women in these parts have deeper voices than the men
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    You went into a store and was surprised when a sales person approached and spoke to you, they do that.
    I know that. just caught me by surprise.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Michelle,
    That's great you've been out and experienced it.
    First point don't worry about the voice, you can't keep it up , it will raise more problems than it solves. OK I'm going back to the old question of passing again, those SAs know you are basically a male dressed as a woman, what they don't know is where you are on the spectrum for all they know you've had full SRS they will not differentiate and it won't concern them. Just go out and be you, you will feel more comfortable and so will they .

It really is easier than you think once you've done it a few times, maybe sort out the credit cards so you don't have to worry about the wife seeing evidence of your sales. I'm certainly glad that problem is behind me .
    My wife finding out is not a problem. i usually tell her what i bought anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Nice that you had a good time on your day out!

I have one tiny suggestion. Blue eyeshadow was popular in the 60’s but not any longer. It seems to me that only CDers wear it. It will get you noticed quickly. A neutral color eye shadow is much more “in”. My SO wears shades of brown and taupe and looks lovely with it.
    Thanks for the tip. I was trying for a blue theme which is why the blue eyeshadow. Maybe a grayish or taupe color will do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    Lodi? Don't worry about the voice, own it and you'll grow in confidence. Glad you had a nice afternoon!
    yes, it was Lodi. Ever been? By the way, nice post on a night to remember. You certainly are getting out there more and more and enjoying it even more.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll: