I mentioned here in replies to other threads that I also was on a diet. I joined Weight Watchers January 5th. During that time to today I worked a month, went to Florida from February 6th until April 5th. In February my wife and I also took a 10 day cruise through the Panama Canal. Well you would think that with all the restaurant food and cruise buffets and sit down dinners the best a person could do was hold the fort. Well. WW has a new program that really works, at least for me and my wife. I am proud to say that she had reached her goal and now has "Lifetime" status which means that she weighs in monthly and as long as she stays in range of her goal weight she has free membership. As for me, I have lost 20 lbs and more that 10% body weight. Yesterday I had to buy new jeans since my current ones were all gathered up at the waist and looked baggy all over. I have been wearing Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Slim jeans for years and my last purchase in September were 14's. I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to comfortably fit into size 10's. I'm not stupid and realize that stretch jeans do not translate exactly to dress sizes but I am pretty sure that when I get to go dress shopping in the next few weeks I should be able to try on 12's. I am soo stoked. I only have a few pounds to hit goal and be able to say I am back in the 150's lbs. range which I have not seen since my 40's. As I inch up on 70 years old next February I truly feel empowered. I have to thank my wife who showed me that age was not the issue since she is only 2 years younger than me and lost 65 lbs in one year. I hope to post before and after pics in the next few weeks and will answer any questions here or through PM's from anyone who has questions about the diet. I feel better than I have in years both physically and mentally. Hope this motivates some here who have been in my position. I always say that my dressing has kept me motivated to be more healthy in many ways.