Thread: A funny truth...

A funny truth...

GG's can't wait to get home and take their bra off. We can't wait to put ours on! 😂
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

My wife is exactly as you say and she can't figure why I'd ever want to wear one. She also hates heels on Sunday's or any time she has to wear them. Definitely is what you said a "Funny Truth".

Within minutes after walking in the door, my wife sheds heels, hose and bra. She teases me that I cant wait to put on...what she can’t wait to take off. True. All my bras are underwires, to which she says “yuck”. Go figure. 👠

Not all GG's - lol

I do like taking off the heels, but more stilettos, if it's a comfortable thicker heel, and comfortable, I like 'em! With a back issue I have to wear flat shoes, think orthopedic in style and it sucks! I can't wait to get back in my heels!

I do love to take off a pair of hose or thigh-highs, but I also equally like wearing them. There is something wonderful and almost tingling when you do slowly take them off your legs, though. Or, have someone else take them off - lol

And, as for the first noted funny thing, I don't take my bra off until it's time to sleep, and even then, sometimes I don't. My bras are often worth more than the top I'm wearing and always lace, satin, pretty... I'll suffer through a little discomfort to wear a beautiful bra, and something needs to hold up the DD's! Gravity is not kind, I honestly don't know why some woman succumb to it so willingly. I'm gonna fight it longer, even though I know I will, inevitably, lose.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your truth, Christie, not mine! . I don't underdress and only rarely wear bras to hold my forms up.

These days I hardly ever wear forms. My breast plate gives me breasts plus cleavage to my waist. With no bra necessary! Bras r nearly obsolete for me
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-12-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    My wife also could not wait to get home and off came the Bra.
    She would ask me to unhook her; then she would tell me,"Go and get your Bra, and I will hook you up"
    Those where great days.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Christie,
    That's the pleasure and pain for being in the closet, OK some underdress all day in them but if they fit well enough it shouldn't be a problem , after a while I forget I'm wearing one but I don't go overboard with heavy forms , I use just enough to boost what I have naturally so end up with a 36C bust and don't have any problems being out and about .

LL ,
    Thanks for that insight into the enjoyment you get as a GG out of wearing tights/ holdups, I still prefer stockings but that feeling never goes away when slipping them on or off. As for heels , well I'm not giving up on them but I do curse the arthritis in my big toes , so I do slip them off when I think no one is looking .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-10-2018 at 04:28 PM.

I'm thinking of the commercial where the women says there are no bras allowed in her She Shed (the female equivalent of a man cave).
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Ain't it the truth. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I had an occasion recently to dress infem for three and a half days and it was wonderful. One thing I did learn though is you cannot wear a bra 24/7. I did in the second and third day walk in and couldnt wait to get my bra off. LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't like wearing a bra so it comes off first.

Reality Check
    I would go braless but my boobs would fall off and roll under the sofa!
    Krisi

I hear that Christie. I wear a bra when ever I in the house. Going to visit my granddaughter for to weeks and I be dressing for that time. When we get home the first thing going on is the bra.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 04-12-2018 at 02:26 PM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I had an occasion recently to dress infem for three and a half days and it was wonderful. One thing I did learn though is you cannot wear a bra 24/7. I did in the second and third day walk in and couldnt wait to get my bra off. LOL
    Yep. Fairly typical.

Although everyone is different, and some can go longer (or shorter), it seems many GG's tend to have around a 12-hour limit. And I'm totally with them on that, from personal experience.

Furthermore, I could *not* go every day like that! 12 hours on, 12 hours off? Every week, month & year? All set, thanks, heh.

But, yeah... I believe for many of those here who "can't wait to put theirs on," I think they'd change their tune rather quickly if they wore them for as long & as often as many GG's do.

In fact, I'd say that probably applies to quite a few other things that GG's wear & go through on a more-or-less daily basis. While it may be fun to be a "part-time girl," I think it's safe to assume that being a full-time one is a bit of a different ball-game.