Thread: Outed To My Next Door Neighbour

Outed To My Next Door Neighbour

Hi all
    The other morning I got dressed in female gym gear and went for a 5km walk, then had breakfast when I got home, later I realised I needed a few things from the shops, so I jumped in my car still in gym gear and headed out, that went pretty much uneventful.
    On arriving home I noticed the mail man had been, so I collected the mail from the letter box to discover that the mail man had put a letter for next door in my letter box, no problem, I'll just go and put it in their letter box, but as I was walking to it I noticed my neighbour a Chinese man was standing in his front yard, oh well busted now, so I just indicated to him that I had found his daughters mail in my letter box.
    When he took it off me he joked about how lazy the mail man was for putting mail in the wrong box when it was only a short distance to his letter box, I agreed and laughed then walked back to my house.
    That is only the second neighbour in my street I have had anything to do with whilst dressed, it felt good and a relief that my neighbours are finding out without me having to actually tell them and them not seeming to care one bit.
    Sophie Mosley

Banned Read only
    Rhonda,
    That's how I came out to my neighbours , both times from misdirected items pushed through my letter box . The guy across the road from me gets a full view when I leave my house so I felt I needed to tell him and his wife quickly. I'm sure he must have seen me but none on my neighbours have a problem with it , I simply told them that there may be occasions when a blond lady leaves my home that lady will more then likely be me .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My neighbors have seen me in both male and female mode for years and they are used to it.

It will be interesting on the second meeting when dressed.

Maybe a bit of interaction.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Several years ago the remodelers had left for the day. I went outside in a skirt, t-shirt, and sandals to water the flowers, forgetting that the workers had locked the doors from the inside AND forgetting to carry my house key. I went across the street to my 85-year old neighbor who has our spare house key. I told her what happened and that my skirt didn't have pockets for my keys. She gave me the spare key and said "Well, you'd better learn how to wear that skirt."

That is funny, Tommie Rae! I am sure it wasn't funny at the moment. I would have been terrified!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Not surprising the neighbors are finding out. My bet most of them know by now. If you are out walking, shopping and running around in female garb you will get noticed!