Thread: I wonder if..........

Banned Read only

I wonder if..........

Some of you talk about how supportive your wives are of your fem side. I wonder how many of those wives might actually be Bi. I think mine, at one time would've made a great husband to a woman. She's always been pretty masculine. And I hear tell she was with a woman one night. And thoroughly enjoyed it. But I could never talk her into finding a girlfriend.

What say you gurls?

Silver Member
    I can assure you that my wife has no bi desires. She loves me and accommodates my CDing. She truly wishes that I dont.

I did some of my dressing to please the wife's desire to play with another woman, something she rarely did in real life.

In my case I am confident that my wife is accepting and supportive because she loves me and feels confident that I am not cheating or being unfaithful to her.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My wife is accepting, but everything has it's limits. She is as 'hetro' as anyone I can think of, she just loves me regardless of my taste in clothes. She knows my history and believes I have this quirky fetish and as long as I limit my expression to within reason, it's okay with her. She helps me buy clothes and has bought me items, occasionally. She knows my main thing is nylon lingerie, she knows I love stockings/pantihose and that is the biggest reason why I like to wear skirts.

We attempt to live as close to a 50-50 marriage as possible, but in the bedroom I lead, which is the way she wants it. No big deal, as I wear what I like, and she gladly accepts this. Our home chores are not divided according to any tradition, though I get some of the more strenuous jobs, as I have the strength. Love is sometimes about compromise, the best compromises are a win-win for the both of us.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    My wife has no bi-desires that I know of.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My wife flew in a bi-plane once.:-)

No she is not that way inclined at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My fiancee does not have a bi-bone in her body.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife identifies as bi. She has dated women before we met. She is by no means masculine in any way. She would never pursue another relationship of that kind, even if I told her it was ok. To her, it would still be considered cheating.
    She has on many occasions however, suggested I go up a couple of sizes with my breast forms. Lol

My wife never wears a bra, doesn't own a dress, has very short hair, never wears perfume and has a long time female friend that she sees a few days every week. As far as I know and what she tells me is that she has never been with a woman "that way". I take her at her word. She also is turned off (hates and forbids) by my CDing.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife isn't bi,i am 100% on that.She has been in relationships,and she won't mind me saying,where she has been treated appalingly i.e.been beaten,cheated on.She has always said She loves me for who I am,and loves that I care for her and her two boys and after her bad experiences me dressing up hasnt ever been an issue for her,as long as her man gets a fair look in too
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

My wife is disgusted with the idea of being physical with a woman. She has said that if I were to transition, that would be the only thing that would break us. Since I have no desire to transition, she doesn't have to worry.

She is very accepting and accommodating otherwise. She is the one who recognized this part of my personality and encourages me to pursue it.

So, to answer your question, she is definitely not bi.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Mine is definitely not bi in any form or fashion. She tolerates my CD but doesn't like it although she found it exciting that I trust her enough to tell her about it and how I feel about My Jaylyn side. We used to go out dancing with two other friends and we always had a designated driver. One night the other guys wife really got drunk and actually kissed my wife on the lips. My wife kissed her back but when we got home she complained that she didn't like for us to drink that much. I actually thought it was hot but no way did she think that so I know she is not in the least bi.

Banned Read only
    MIchelle,
    The faintest suggestion of wanting to be girly with my wife usually ended with an explosion of abuse and her saying she wasn't a lesbian !

Not even remotely. DADT on my desire to CD, and accommodates the knowledge of but not confronted with. Back in the 80's when we rented X rated tapes, the token lesbian scenes were when she would go elsewhere to clean something. Married for decades, we both live within our imaginations.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    MIchelle,
    The faintest suggestion of wanting to be girly with my wife usually ended with an explosion of abuse and her saying she wasn't a lesbian !

Did you ever just pull it out and say something like "Does this make you a lesbian?" he he he he. I get it though. the way you were dressed yadda yadda yadda. But it's a good way to maybe stop the abuse.
    Why does it always have to be their way or no way. But when the argument starts, they say "Why does it always have to be your way, or no way?"
    Like we ever get our way.

My So would tell you that I am neither lesbian or Bi.

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    You must have learned by now that the wife always knows best !! ( and get to have the last word !)

Supportive wife, but she feels like she's competing with Rachel for my male self, so she gets upset if I'm not male most of the time.
    ie, she hates any female that takes my attention away from her.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Enjoy total role reversal occasionally. You dress and act as a normal wife both in the bed room and outside. Let her dress and act as a normal husband. Everything secretly and in the privacy of your home. It will be really great.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I'm a free gal in my closet and I assure you my SO has no Bi tendencies. She is so girly, though I'm not sure if she will accept my femme side as a lesbian lover but more as girlfriend for shopping or drinks.

My wonderful wife is 100% straight. She is also 100 % supportive of who and what I am. Don’t get me wrong. It took a ton of research and some time for her to get where she is with ‘this’.