Thread: First time seriously outted myself

First time seriously outted myself

In the past, I've had individuals question my shaped eyebrows or suspected smelling my perfume.

Well today, I managed to seriously out myself.

I have an enclosed patio on the back of myself which has floor to ceiling windows on three sides. It backs up to woods on three sides so it it very private. I have converted it into a photography studio. While it does have blinds, I had all of the blinds up to capture the beautiful morning light.

I had put on a miniskirt, a cropped tee shirt and had a padded bra on. I didn't have any makeup or a wig on.

Well today was the day the lawn maintenance man arrived to take care of my grass. I didn't hear him but he saw me. My back was to him and he tapped on the glass. He scared the daylights out of me when I heard the tap. I quickly spun around and was facing him head on, not more then 10 feet from him.

At this point, I don't know who was more startled, me or him.

Do I care? Not really but I'm sure he had some interesting stores to tell the guys back at the shop.

Oh well

Jackie

I like your attitude Jackie, it's pretty much how I feel about the general public, or maintenance man!

At least you were "Dressed"

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh well what is done is done no changing that.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I would have loved to have seen his face!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

He should do your lawn for free, because he got a free showing. Tit for tat I say.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I know the days to expect my gardner and pool man, Jackie. And, I never do shoots outside on those days unless they've come and gone.
    My guess is u didn't mind being outed?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jackie,

When you least expect it........

I came close once. I was working from home (Skirt/top/wig) in my upstairs office at the rear of the house when I heard an odd noise from a front bedroom. I was just about to walk into the room when I saw the window cleaner through the crack between the door and the frame. Now I keep an eye open for him if dressing.

Anyway, I'm glad you're comfortable with it and no real harm done.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I have been lucky over the years, but, someday......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Since your not posting that there was a big scene and name calling (which wouldn't have been ok in the grand scheme), your exactly right, no need to really care.

I think most people, with any basic common sense and intelligence, realize that it's your home and you're entitled to be free in it.

Of course, the really interesting part will come the next time you come face to face......

Cass

Here is my outed story. We have a large, but very private swimming pool and a sign that says..."Swim Suits Optional". So there I am fully made up, with wig, bra and forms on but nothing else. In walks or pool guy, a day earlier than scheduled. He is a friend and golf partner. Not much I could do but say "Hi" I then bit the bullet and informed him that I am a Cross Dresser. He was coolwith it and promised me that it would remain a secret.

Your story made me laff out loud, your patio sounds exactly like mine, glass , woods and all.

Just a matter of time the same thing happens to me.

I am curious to see if he comes back next week for another look..........................

What are you going to wear ?

Aspiring Member
    Jackie,
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I had a similar one this past Saturday morning, as I was probably on this website while enjoying my morning coffee, there was a knock on the door. After peeking out and still wearing a nightgown and robe, I opened the door to chat with a Verizon tech. I too did not care about my presentation, but I am sure the techie had a story to tell his colleagues. Oh, and I don't have any Verizon services.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I used to worry about callers (postie,grocery delivery etc) to my home seeing me dressed,But im too old now to be running around covering myself up before answering the door,and anyway so what if they see me dressed,it's my home after all,and to be fair it's never been awkward.even when I answered the door to an ex colleague who was doing takeaway deliveries.Still don't know if he recognised me,but I've seen him in the street since ,and he still acknowledges me when we pass
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

So...Are you going to be harmed from it? I suspect not...

Jackie, probably a nothing burger.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    You knew the risk going in so this shouldn't surprise you. I'm almost always dressed as either Krisi or Homer so if I had done that, he would have seen a woman, not a man wearing boobs and a skirt.

If your lawn maintenance is by a company and you don't know the individual, it's no big deal. If it's your neighbor or somebody you hired yourself, it might be a bit more awkward.
    Krisi

I love your take on it Jackie.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    That’s as good an ‘outing’ as you could ask for. It is, after all, your home and your rules apply.