Thread: Pondering

Gold Member

Pondering

I can't beleive were this has gone for me, it use to be just sneaking around with a few frilly things on for what forty years, now I go in for a full male to female transformation then im hooked.
    I go in for my second one and come home with a wig, breast forms, shoes, and some undies and now im shaving my legs and my nails are getting long.
    I need to ask my self were is this going, I know the next step is to tell the SO, but then were, I plan on joining the Tri-Ess chapter that will bring me out.
    But where will it stop? Whats even next? Shave the rest of my body hair? Take hormones? Breast implants? Even a sex change? I don't really know at the moment but the thought has gone across my mind.
    ~Love Tina~

GypsyKaren
    Hi Tina

Just take things one step at a time. I do suggest you tell your SO, I think you've reached the point where it's best to end the secrets, plus I think you'll feel better about it all once you share it with her.

Anyway, I've always followed your posts here because I like you, and it seems to me that you're on a pretty good stretch of highway right now, so just keep on going. It also seems to me that you know what's what and such, so I think you'll do just fine.

Karen

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I couldn't say it any better than Karen just did!

Is that a long cool woman in a black dress I foresee on a Harley?
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Haley Pink~

Go talk!

Go to your TriEss meeting and talk to the Girls there for help!
    Haley P. Kemp

No doubt you'll get to a point where you're comfortable. Where is that? You'll know when you get there.

When the time is right for what ever comes down the road, You will know. Just take it slow and be careful in your decisions. Once you take a step it is very hard to turn back.

And be prepared whe you have the talk with your wife. I am sure that you know that it can go in several different directions when she finds out thhis news. Although you are having fun and see it as totally harmless, She may not see it the same. I am hoping that it goes good for you.

My wife had a total breakdown when I told her. She is starting to accept it more, but I don't think that she will ever be ready to see me dressed. But at least she is still with me. So I guess that it went OK for me.

I guess what I am trying to say is. You get all these great plans built in your head. But when you start to lay the cards on the table, You may find that the game doesn't play out anything like you would have hoped for.

Good luck in your travels ahead.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Tina, you are in the throws of what I call the TG drunk stage. It's all rushing at you so fast, your head is spinning. Back away from the hormones and sex change talk. Enjoy the dressing. You don't really want to wreck your life. Listen to what Karen said, and slow down a bit. Get a handle on yourself.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    have fun with it girlfriend...If the SO understands then run with it. If not then join the rest of us in wondering whats next. Nobody has the answer and as for implants and horemones....well lets just say that that is permanent and counselors can help. Not necessarily to talk you out of it but to help you understand that the life and person that you now live will be disasembled and gone for good. Imagine how nice it would be to have real breasts that potrude from your chest....then realise that they cant come off sticking out there for all to see....No hiding them when you want to be you...permanent !!!
    It is a drastic step....
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

Hi Tina,

I hear where you're coming from.

You shouldn't expect that it's automatically going to get stronger and stronger. A few years ago I decided to do things like get makeovers, dress fully, go to TG bars en femme, etc. My "plan" was to get it out of my system. Or you might say, to indulge the fantasy to the point that I realized that it was basically all an illusion. And pretty much that has happened. I don't go out any more, I don't shave my legs, etc.

I admit, though, that this is a potentially risky strategy.

Anyway, anything I might say here is said much better on my website. Please check out the Jung/Anima article and anything else that catches your interest.

Cheers,

Cathy

Gold Member
    Once again you girls come through, nothing but good advice by all.
    Yes telling the wife is the next step and I would like to shave my body but the rest must have been a bit of rambling I think from lack of sleep and a bit of truth.
    Does crossdressing lead to the other things?
    Belive it or not I still got a good male side to me also, but I do need to just slow down a bit here.
    And again ladies thanks for listening to me rant, thats a couple of times in a week for me and im mostly the joker, may be the hormones I all ready have?

~Love you all Tina~

On The Drunk !

First Off and you know I Mean this We all Love You too Death! Listen To Karen and Cathy!
    You Have a SO where do you hide Her? She got to be one terrific girl, Because you are!
    When do you find time to do all those great pictures and keep them from her?
    Tina Trust your heart on Timing and Get your ducks in a Row before hand, but as I said she has to be one great girl to start with. And acceptance of your partner there is nothing Greater

Good Luck We Will Be Thinking of You
    Big Hugs Rena

Gold Member
    She is a great gal that probley why I havent told her yet, I find the time to dress and take pictures because we both all so got a life from each other, tuesdays night is her bowling night so I dress for a hour and our work gives us time apart.

What Me Worry
    Tina it is important to follow your heart but don't forget to include that mass between your ears it will keep you on a safe sane path.
    Last edited by Laurie Ann; 03-14-2006 at 11:22 PM.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    Tina it is important to follow your heart but don't forget to include that amss between your ears it will keep you on a safe sane path.
    It is just a mass at the moment, a lot of other things all so have been bugging me, but I am doing better now.

Hi Tina, you have been given great advice....I only have this to add...and of course everyone has their own life to lead and path to follow...but...sometimes it leads to just being a crossdresser.

My hubby has had lazer on his face, he removes arm/leg/chest hair, he has three ear piercings, and he has super long fingernails {his own} all the time. We are out about this side of our life to almost all those who matter, we get out several times a month, and we are raising our daughter knowing about this. His female wardrobe outnumbers his male wardrobe and he has the one of the most expsensive breast forms you can buy. He has been going out as Amanda sinec 1996, so for him this is real and it is a huge part of his life. BUT>>>>the road leads to crossdressing. There are no plans of full time or hormones or anything to stop being a 'male'.

I see no difference in his attitude, his personality, his overall "being" regardless of what clothing he has on. And I know very well that many people really want to go further or move in new directions...but that is not where it always has to lead.

I have a good friend who used to think he was probably a 'ts'. He had alot of friends who spent their time telling him because he was passable he should do more, go to the next level, and in many ways he certainly had a very pronounced female side {much like my husband does}. I always told him that people who are confused about their own situation or unhappy or have lives full of regret love to give advice even though they are someitmes the last ones who should be handing it out. My plea to him was to look with-in.... to find inner balance and happiness and not listen to other people, but look within for the right answer. if the right answer as 'ts' then move that way, but dont' do it because you feel that is what everyone is going on about or becaue that is the 'party-line'. Eventualy he did his soul searching, and now he knows he is a crossdresser. And is quite happy that he stopped listening to outside influences and started listening to what really mattered....himself.

anyway, I dont' doubt that there are people who should take things further or who should look into hormones or other things to start that journey...but that journey is not meant for everyone...just don't lose sight of that ..you seem to be a very nice person and I would hate for you to not look to yourself for the answers....
    Last edited by kathy gg; 03-14-2006 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla
    Tina, you are in the throws of what I call the TG drunk stage. It's all rushing at you so fast, your head is spinning. Back away from the hormones and sex change talk. Enjoy the dressing. You don't really want to wreck your life. Listen to what Karen said, and slow down a bit. Get a handle on yourself.
    Yep...this is also called "the kid in the candy store" phase...
    Slow down...don't do anything dumb that you'll regret later on.
    And yes, as Marla advised - definitely back away from the hormone and srs talk. The chance that you're ts is very very slim.

Sounds like i could have wrote the question!!!! I also will take all wonderful advice.

Gold Member
    Kathy thanks for the great advice, I sure what was bothering me was little of every thing in the last week, and a lack of sleep did not help, but as I feel now I am just a crossdress that wants to go out and have fun with other that have the same interest, your mate is a lucky person to have you.

KathrynW your so right, some candy should not ate by every one.

natasha this site is so good that all you need do is just read and you get advice.

Gold Member

Just a follow up here

Ok again thanks for the comments and sugestions this past week, as I have gotten a couple of good nights sleep I seem to be back to my fun loving self, and realize I am only a crossdresser, but a lot of stuff sure floats threw your head when you just lay there with your eyes open.

~Love you all Tina~

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000
    Go to your TriEss meeting and talk to the Girls there for help!
    What is a TriEss please?

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    I couldn't say it any better than Karen just did!

Is that a long cool woman in a black dress I foresee on a Harley?
    I always thought it was a red dress.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    I always thought it was a red dress.
    I do wear a black one, but I do have two red ones I can wear

Hi Tina
    First SLOW DOWN
    I was once is a similar position as my crossdressing increased I was worried

Am I turning into a woman do I want or need hormones. will this cost me my marriage. All these thoughts running through my head I just had to take time and some deep thought about where I was going.

After much soul searching I decided I was only ever going to be a crossdresser (A happy Crossdresser ).

So dont jump to conclusions
    we are all different and only you really know your own mind

Good luck with whatever you decide

To Jenny

United States crossdresser organization. Regional chapter directory, membership information, event calendar and publications.
    www.tri-ess.org/
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P
    Hi Tina
    First SLOW DOWN
    I was once is a similar position as my crossdressing increased I was worried

Am I turning into a woman do I want or need hormones. will this cost me my marriage. All these thoughts running through my head I just had to take time and some deep thought about where I was going.

After much soul searching I decided I was only ever going to be a crossdresser (A happy Crossdresser ).

So dont jump to conclusions
    we are all different and only you really know your own mind

Good luck with whatever you decide

To Jenny

United States crossdresser organization. Regional chapter directory, membership information, event calendar and publications.
    www.tri-ess.org/

Yes Shelly I was getting ahead of my self, just a lot going on, I have calmed down, bit it did have me thinking, and still does a bit.