I think it is only fair after sharing all the positive effects of five months of HRT that I tell about a negative effect that has appeared. I am a very fit person and exercise almost every day, including a workout on an exercise bicycle with a heart rate monitor. About a month or so ago I started to notice that my recovery heart rate time after a strenuous workout was taking much longer. I also noticed being out of breath in situations that in the past had no effect on me. My wife and I have a morning routine of an uphill hike that she leads. This is her cardio workout, I never breath heavy from it, it is too easy for me. Lately, when I reach the top of the hill, I too am out of breath. So this week I went to my family doctor and asked for an EKG. After reading it he said there is a minor irregularity, nothing to worry about for now, but we should keep an eye on it. My last EKG of two years ago showed no irregularities. So my hope is that these adjustments of my heart to the new hormone balance will stabilize. I am aware that without hardly any testosterone in my body, my muscles will weaken somewhat. So my question is has any one else on HRT experienced anything similar? Also, if you did experience something like this in the beginning, how long did it take to stabilize?