I know is short time notice but I'd like to ask you ladies what should expect from it.
A bit of input to help you:
I'm a married guy. I used to think I was bisexual but the reality is that I had had sex with uncountable guys buy just 4 women all my life.
Wife knows everything and after two years talking and dealing with my dysphoria we realized that is something that we can't change and She's very supportive now.
We've out together several times.
Our sex life is almost zero it we love each other and enjoy share everything.
Lately my libido has decreased a lot and even I wouldn't be interested on lay with a man.
My mind has focused on be who I am and sex is not a big part of it.
Now I know that my promiscuity was a result of the searching for a feminine identity but having the time an opportunity to live more like a woman has showed me that sex is not necessarily a requirement to be who I am.
After a year on therapy, she told me to ask for endocrinologist referral since on my mind I need to feel more like a woman and look more like a woman.
I out to my primary doctor and She agreed to the referral.
All this based on that the last years my life has been in between and I'm experienced a lot of anxiety, loose focus on job and the only moments I experience happiness is when I can dress as a woman and go out for errands or shopping or whatever is needed.
I'd done several changes in my body as lost a lot of weight since 220 lbs to 161 now, no hair growing in my legs, arms, armpits, chest and belly.
I did my eyebrows which add a dramatic change feminising my face. I'd been systematically removing the beard and moustache. Luckily most of my face hair grows white so doesn't affect the colour and is easy to remove.
Finally, I let my hair grow and I just waiting to get enough long to do some more feminine cut style.
This coming Monday I have my first endocrinologist appointment and I like you ladies tell me what to expect.
I'm ready to experience the subtle changes I could have.
I'm 58 years old.
I don't think I could transition to live fullky as a woman. I could do my work but not sure if wife would be ready to live 100% time with a woman.
I have 3 sons on of them knows and is supportive, on the others I believe as his son is the only grandson we have, 8 years old, it would be a complication to his life for a very conservative wife. The last son will know soon and not a big deal.
I don't know if is possible to post picture here of a couple of attire you can help me to decide to wear then.