Thread: If your a CD in a marriage or relationship are you in a dictatorship?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Post If your a CD in a marriage or relationship are you in a dictatorship?

For example I was at an adult store and this startling and funny scene happened.

A man and woman married couple walks in and goes to a certain specific section of the store with a certain Genre.
    The wife Rush's off exiting the store leaving her husband there behind.
    he walks to another section in another genre and browsed the videos before she rushes in .then his wife comes back in to the store and yells "what, you are not allowed in this section". He nervously knocks down videos in that forbidden section his wife set.
    The patrons at the store freeze and things get quiet.
    They both leave but we know he is in trouble
    Everyone had great curiosity as to what section he was not allowed in.
    People over several days go to that section satisfying there curiosity including the store worker.
    Most people thought he was in the transgender section but he was not,it was the (Blank ,I refuse to disclosure because its a distraction from the story) section.

Another separate story I witnessed and got some advantage from.
    A crossdressers wife discovered a in the closet CD's stash of wigs,heels,women's clothing, makeup, photos and silicone breast forms and butt/hip pads and she through them out of the car on the freeway on ramp.I heard the anger and distrust plus more from this event.
    I retrieved it 12 hours later and those were the 1st silicone appliances I ever owned.the wig was such that it made me look better then I had ever with the wig I had already had.

If your wife does not like your taste in
    music, clothing, cross dressing hobby, smooth or hairy chest/arms/back/legs/bikini area,eyebrows, nails etc...

Do you comply fight it are compromise?

If not things might get Ugly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lindabrown; 04-14-2018 at 04:14 AM.