Thread: Transition update

Transition update

So I had a visit with my endo last week. My labs came back my estrogen level is at 136 pg/ml. The doctor said he doesn’t test for testosterone because I am on bicalumide which blocks it. I’ve been feeling pretty good lately. Brest growth has been slow but steady. Doctor even said I seem a cup size bigger. Body hair has drastically slowed down some minor regrowth of receding hairline. I’ve changed my diet and started eating healthier and exercising regularly to help boost weight loss which seems to be a rollercoaster. Muscle mass has decreased much. Strength and stamina have decreased. I have noticed my memory and thought process has changed. I do seem to mirror my s/o cycle symptoms. I become moody and irratable the same time my skin has softened and my face has filled out. IMHO my face is looking much better. Bags under eyes decreased and darkness not as noticeable. Overall I’m feeling good! Thanks for reading! And questions just ask I will answer the best I can.
    [SIZE="3"]I wish I knew someone in another place where I could just move and start over! <3[/SIZE]

That’s wonderful Shay! I’m glad your transition is going as planned, or even better than planned!

Sounds like you are doing great! Best wishes going forward! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix