Thread: Question about Transformation Service in Toronto

Split between Dubai and Sarnia (Southern Ontario)

Question about Transformation Service in Toronto

Has anyone had experience with Mascara-Canada shopping/transformation service? http://mascara-canada.com

I tried posting this in Clothing and Shopping but got no replies, but I'm not ready to give up yet. I've been curious about their services and getting a shopping/make-up/outing experience with this company in Toronto. Anyone have any feedback on them? Anyone try them? What did you think? What can I expect? I'm from Southern Ontario and I've never really been out in public other than some discreet sneaking around, keeping my distance from people. I'm dying to take the big leap though - just need that helping hand!

Thanks,
    Stef

Hi Stef: I am fairly close to you. I use a transformation place in London called lesada.
    https://lesada.ca/
    Leanne is extremely professional and does a great job. She doesn't have much clothes, but has wigs, forms and does makeup. Let me know if you want more info.

I"ve never been to lesada,but I'm on their mailing list and it looks like a wonderful place

It really is. I have been there 3 or 4 times. Once we went out to lunch together. That was my only time going out dressed.

Aspiring Member
    wow, the services and prices at lesada are very reasonable. Next time I'm ever in the TO area, I may give her a call.

I have always wondered about her and how good she was, right around the corner for me.

Pretty in Pink

kinda wish I didn't have to cross a border to go see her

Audrey she is about 2 hours from Toronto. Maybe you knew that but just making sure.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Race You can ask me more if you want. Her prices have gone up since she started but it's a very professional atmosphere.

Split between Dubai and Sarnia (Southern Ontario)
    Hi Frannie,
    Thanks for letting me know about Lesada! When I'm home in the summers I live in Sarnia, so London is much closer for me to explore. Many thanks, I will look into what she offers. It's not an easy situation for me to dress during my time in Ontario, so I've thought of escaping Sarnia for a couple nights to get back some sense of normality with a service.
    Stef

Hi Stef: She also has an Airbnb available for a very reasonable price. Something like $40.00. Even if you didn't want her service you could have a place to dress.
    Spring has finally arrived here. Took a while.