Thread: An underpants adventure

An underpants adventure

me: "are these panties yours?"
    wifey: "no, they're yours."
    me: "they're not mine. I don't have this color. But I'm missing a pair like them. So they're yours."
    wifey: "then yours must be in (one?) of my underwear drawers."

Now, I can only describe any of my wife's clothes drawers as un-openable, due to the amount of clothing stuffed into them. Any of said drawers can also to be known as "the abyss", due to the fact that once you put something in there, you'll never see it again.

Great, I'll never find them now. lol

So I dove in. Elbow deep. In my wife's drawers. lol

As expected I could not find them, and feared all was lost to the underwear drawer I shall now refer to as "Narnia".
    I mean really? they were only in there for two days. How far could they have possibly gone?
    Luckily, on day three of the search, she found them... back from their adventure to Narnia. The good news is, they came back with a friend, A pair of bright pink undies! Same make, same model, same size!

I'll take that as a victory
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

An adventure with a happy ending! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

lol! I’ve had so many conversations with the wife about whose panties are whose in a fresh laundry basket! I love how your story ended up

I make a small mark on my panties, with a permanent marker, inside the waistband, for easier laundry sorting.

That sometimes happens to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a seperate laundry bag for Sidney s cloths. I also have a seperate closet and dresser for storage. My panties and bras are also nicer than my wifes. I think she sometimes gets jealous of my undergarments LOL. She hates to shop so I've started buying her new undies to compete with mind.

Gold Member
    We where two different sizes, so no guessing who was what.
    Rader

The avvy pic isn't me
    That was without a doubt one of the funniest threads I've read here in a very long time!

As tempting as that line about diving into your wife's drawers is, i'd best refrain from comment, it'd only be deleted!
    There's a closet at the place I volunteer at called Narnia, and is marked as such, no one can ever find what they're looking for.
    Next time one of your favorite undies is due for the trash, maybe you should put them in her drawer, seems as tho they can be cloned in there.

Cass

Yes, it is a magical place. Lol. Aside from dressing, I find humor to be the best medicine. After all, if I can't laugh at myself, than its just my wife laughing at me... or something like that.
    Last edited by Samm; 04-14-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Lol! Wait til you do laundry at your mother in law's and she decides that since you're washing whites, she'll add hers.... then somehow she ends up with your panties and you, with hers. Happened last weekend!
    Life is too short to be boring.

Always do my own washing , I know panties are mine. and have my separate things.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Our house is easy. My wife prefers cotton and I have none.

I generally launder my own panties so if any wander off it is my fault.

I wash all of my femme clothes because my wife doesn't look at the laundering tags. All of her stuff is easy to launder, while much of my stuff has to be washed by hand. Oh well!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

My wife and I have the same brand of panties, but mine are a size larger. No problems with sorting until the size marking wears off.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

When I got married back in the 70's I thought I'd wear the cotton sox and undies and my wife would wear the sexy nylon stockings and underwear. Well it didn't work out that way She switched from nylon to cotton soxand undies and thats the way it's been ever since. My wife too has those un-openable Narnia drawers but thankfully I wont have to go in because it's all cotton in there! (lol ) So now I get to wear the lovely nylon stockings and silky panties. I too have to wash my delicate femme things separatly while my wife throws her cotton sox and undies in with the rest of the wash. This hasn't gone like I thought it would.... but now at least I'm enjoying being the one who gets to wear the sexy underthings... And I guess that's my underwear adventure!

My fiancee wears boy shorts which I don't like to wear myself, so no confusion when the wash comes out of the drier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Narnia!!
    That is just too funny! Before I came out to my wife, I would spend hours routing through her panty drawer. I was never afraid of being discovered because it was always in such disarray. I swore that if I ever had my own panty drawer that it would be neat and tidy. So now…… Everything is in its place!

Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!

UPDATE: The underpants fairy cometh

Ok, not sure what happened last night whilst I was asleep, but today I was surprised to find two more pair of undies in my drawer!
    It must be a miracle! Or maybe there was some underpants hanky-panky going on in there....?

This time next week, I may be over run with undies
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Reality Check
    My wife and I get our panties and shorts mixed up once in a while. The worst is when we don't realize it until we've dressed and left the house. Not much can be done about it then.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Roberts View Post
    Narnia!!
    That is just too funny! Before I came out to my wife, I would spend hours routing through her panty drawer. I was never afraid of being discovered because it was always in such disarray. I swore that if I ever had my own panty drawer that it would be neat and tidy. So now…… Everything is in its place!

Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!
    I'm with you Lisa. Neat and tidy is the way to go. This is mine.

IMG_20180318_205824.jpg

Now that is a neat and tidy lingerie drawer!!!

Hilarious thread, nice story Samm... my wife thought I was being such a great husband when i offered to take on all the washing duties...I of course had ulterior motives... win win
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Panties4me
    My wife's panties are pretty much plain, not cotton thank ×××. Mine are very feminine, expensive and I hand wash them. My panties are sorted into colours and styles in the drawers where as my wife's are thrown into her drawers. I used to buy her nice panties but she stopped wearing them when I started to, lol.