Thread: Busted by the cops

Busted by the cops

Wife knows and accepts my dressing. I like to dress sexy. So anyway I asked if she wanted to go out last night she said no but I could go without her

I dressed in a very short very cute black and white maids dress some great heels and all of the accessories. I have some great legs!!

So I went out to a local lgbt friendly club and did a little dancing and some drinking

Came time to leave I decided not to drive so I got into the backseat and used my key fob to lock the door.

Woke up later still dark and could not find my keys so I opened the door to get out and use the dome light to look for the keys and the car alarm went off. Horn honking could not turn it off finally found the key shut it off got back in the backseat and closed the door.

Just then the police roll by and stop next to my car. Two of them. They asked for ID and asked what the club was like inside.

The other officer looked at my license and asked if I lived in the nudist community that is located on that road. I said yes.

The first cop said so you are going to stay in the backseat until you sober up? I said yes. They gave me back my license and told me to have a good evening!!

Got home later and told my wife. She said it was a smart to get in the back seat

Pat,

I don't know where you live but for adventures like yours I have found Uber and Lyft to be a great benefit. I never worry about that extra glass of wine and I also never have to worry about parking anywhere.

Glad your night out ended well. In some places possession of the keys may be taken to mean you are in charge of the vehicle and could result in trouble.

Pat, very glad you made the smart decision but before we all try it, in some states just being in the car with the keys qualifies as DWI or whatever. You were most likely mentioned in the nightly report but thankfully most departments are now looking at CD/TG/Whatever with a more professional view, that they are only interested in the letter of the law violation and not having a few laughs openly with a citizens choice of clothing. The news media is not quite as progressive as there was an article about a rich kid who was convicted of drugging and raping a few woman but they had to mention his attire as if it was somehow connected with his behavior.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/08/preppy...ng-sex-crimes/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Pat, if u call that, "Busted", what would u call being pulled over driving while drunk?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You're lucky you didn't get cited for "Drunk in vehicle". Yes, it's a real offense. Check it out if you don't believe me. As others have noted, in possession of the keys shows intent to drive drunk. You're one lucky b_______d.
    Jon

Your luck, in Massachusetts where I did some criminal law, the charge is not Driving Under the Influence (DUI) but Operating Under the Influence (OUI). So being in proximity of your automobile with the keys is the same as driving. Many a person sleeping it off in the backseat have been charged and convicted.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

See!

Some police can be very humane.

Lucky you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So..... maybe if you borrowed a friend's car and left the keys on the floor in the front seat they couldn't prove anything and you would claim that your friend had drove there and you didn't know where they were but was certain they would be back and you were waiting for them. Claim no knowledge of where the keys were.... presumed with the friend. Police only know what you tell them. So honestly isn't always the best policy. I know that one first hand as we ran into each other (literally) and she said she was not on her phone yet she was still on her phone... very disoriented... when I got to her vehicle.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I was honest...she was not

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And some police go strickly by the book.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Joyce they can run the plate and find out who the car is registered to and then you will be caught lying to the police.

The guy was passed out in the left of two lanes (against the boulevard). He was in the drivers seat with the window down. A woman walking on the grass shut off the parked car and handed the keys to the police when they arrived. The police couldn't wake him up and when they opened the door he fell out. The driver fought the charges and our initial vote was 1 - 11 but two days later I had convinced everyone to convict him. When the judge came to talk with us he said we did the right thing. We then found out this was his third conviction and he has another pending in Florida. You never know...

As a side note, the defense lawyer came up to me outside the courthouse while I waited for my ride home and asked what I thought he did wrong. I told him he should have kept me off the jury. Lol

In Canada, you would be charged with being in care and control of a motor vehicle while impaired and likely other related offenses without a second thought on the part of the officer involved. Occupying the rear seat doesn't change anything.

The only way to beat the charge(s) is finding a place to hide the keys outside the vehicle and hope the officer doesn't find them.

I personally arrange my drinking so I am very close to zero blood alcohol when driving. At 0.05% (one drink) I can be ticketed and my license suspended for 24 hours. Aside from the obvious safety issue, that isn't a risk I'm willing to take.

Edit: Thank you, Tracy. That move by the accused's counsel would leave him open for criminal charges in Canada.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 04-15-2018 at 07:25 PM.

You live in a nudist community??
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Like Canada, in the UK you'd have been arrested and charged for being drunk in charge of a motor vehicle, back seat or not, the only way out of that one would have been if you didn't have the keys.

Silver Member
    Every state is different and what cop you get is a huge factor as well. I look at this as an example of the cops using their heads in how they applied the law which sadly is occuring less often than it used to. I think laws that screw people for using better judgement are counterproductive and teach bad behaviors.

As far as interactions with PD, use caution, don't implicate yourself, but also don't lie, is my motto, any lawyers out there disagree?

I digress, but doesn't living in a nudest community really limit your opportunities to crossdress? I would think this would be the ultimate CD hell?

You should be grateful he didn't make you take The Breathalyzer Test on the spot.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

You are lucky they didn't call your wife and tell her to come pick you up or take you to jail especially if we're drunk. Be glad you didn't have an open container of alcohol in the car or you'd have a record in Texas the next morning. I also wondered about the nudist living area and your dressing there or do you just dress when you go out side the resort? Dressing and nudist are two opposite things. How does one be a nudist CD?

Your lucky you got away. And yes if you have possession of the keys you could've been cited. Be careful next time and get a cab or Uber to drive you home

Wow so lucky that they were cool! They could have gotten you trouble. Now tell us more about the nudist community where you live! ;-)

Reality Check
    Drinking and driving laws differ from state to state, but often you could be charged if you are drunk and in the car and in possession of the keys. I could suggest checking the laws in your state but instead, I will suggest not putting yourself in that position in the first place. You could take a cab or uber to the bar with the idea of taking it back home later but remember that being drunk in public can cause many problems and being dressed as a woman multiplies those chances of trouble by quite a bit.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by PatMatoole View Post
    Wife knows and accepts my dressing. I like to dress sexy. So anyway I asked if she wanted to go out last night she said no but I could go without her

I dressed in a very short very cute black and white maids dress some great heels and all of the accessories. I have some great legs!!

So I went out to a local lgbt friendly club and did a little dancing and some drinking

Came time to leave I decided not to drive so I got into the backseat and used my key fob to lock the door.

Woke up later still dark and could not find my keys so I opened the door to get out and use the dome light to look for the keys and the car alarm went off. Horn honking could not turn it off finally found the key shut it off got back in the backseat and closed the door.

Just then the police roll by and stop next to my car. Two of them. They asked for ID and asked what the club was like inside.

The other officer looked at my license and asked if I lived in the nudist community that is located on that road. I said yes.

The first cop said so you are going to stay in the backseat until you sober up? I said yes. They gave me back my license and told me to have a good evening!!

Got home later and told my wife. She said it was a smart to get in the back seat
    Dressing and a nudist. -high five-

Yeah, I want to hear more about this nudist thing!

Fun Fact: in the city of New York, if you are in the drivers seat, parked, with the keys in the ignition, (motor off), you can be charged with DUI/DWI! It is presumed that you may wake up, still intox, and turn the car on and drive off.

Being in the back seat is a wise choice!
    Calling a cab or an Uber to take you home, a better choice.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I think you dodged a bullet. What you should have done was call your wife to pick you up and retrieve the car the next day.

A couple of times I have had to drive thru a sobrity check point while fully dressed. I knew the site was there and that I would have to go through it to get to where I was going. Was asked if I had been drinking and my answer was..."not yet. " Received a sly smile and told to be careful.

You are lucky they were decent cops. Others have beat me to it, but people have been arrested for DUI, while sleeping it off in their cars, simply because they had access to the keys. It's not right I know. But it happens depending on the cops you are dealing with. Like a lot of things, it's just the luck of the draw.

Was asked if I had been drinking and my answer was..."not yet.
    I always wonder what kind of answer they expect. Does anyone really say "Yes officer. I've been drinking all afternoon and had to run out for more."