Wife knows and accepts my dressing. I like to dress sexy. So anyway I asked if she wanted to go out last night she said no but I could go without her

I dressed in a very short very cute black and white maids dress some great heels and all of the accessories. I have some great legs!!

So I went out to a local lgbt friendly club and did a little dancing and some drinking

Came time to leave I decided not to drive so I got into the backseat and used my key fob to lock the door.

Woke up later still dark and could not find my keys so I opened the door to get out and use the dome light to look for the keys and the car alarm went off. Horn honking could not turn it off finally found the key shut it off got back in the backseat and closed the door.

Just then the police roll by and stop next to my car. Two of them. They asked for ID and asked what the club was like inside.

The other officer looked at my license and asked if I lived in the nudist community that is located on that road. I said yes.

The first cop said so you are going to stay in the backseat until you sober up? I said yes. They gave me back my license and told me to have a good evening!!

Got home later and told my wife. She said it was a smart to get in the back seat