Thread: IPL vs diode laser

IPL vs diode laser

I have started hair removal in January this year, and I hope to start HRT in the summer. I can't start HRT legally earlier than that, since I need to be properly processed in the national health care system first. To cope with my hair dysphoria, I decided to start hair removal.

Based on recommendation from TS friends, I have gone for IPL in my face for best results. Hopefully it will take all of the dark hairs (70%), and then electrolysis. Diode laser seems to be somewhat more cost effective, which I have used for my arms and hands so far.

What are your experiences with IPL vs diode?

First picture IPL
    Second and third pictures is diode laser
    Attached Images Attached Images