Thread: Bras, how women can’t wait to take them off

Bras, how women can’t wait to take them off

I had one of those aha! Moments, the one that you get once your bra comes off, as I wear them all the time pretty much. From at work, it just gets to a daily task, like a pair of socks. I still do like the style knowing I have a cute bra on, sometimes matching panties, but taking it off one day, from being itchy at some points during the day or having to adjust it gets much better if you can just take it off. Has anyone else got to this point yet?

Pretty in Pink

This is not difficult to imagine. It's actually very easy to imagine.

If you have such a constricting garment like a bra and you are packing your body into it, over time, it will get on your nerves.. and it is suggested that many women are unaware that they are not wearing the optimum bra size.

If, as a CDer, I'm packing out the front of the bra with ballast-to-fit or forms, then although it would still be constricting, I'd only really be feeling around half of it around the back, shoulders and the ribs - all of which, I assume, are less sensitive areas than breasts.. I assume . Still, over time, I can imagine myself losing patience with it.

That said, though, enjoy your walk to the front gate . I have had to do it many a time .

..Or you could make use of the deluxe service of being thrown out by security .

- Lydianne.

I like Lydianne's reply, also I find an ill fitting bra uncomfortable.

Yes, I wear them a lot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love wearing all my underwire bras, full, strapless and longlines. I’ve never found them itchy or uncomfortable. Through enjoyable “trail and error”, all my bras fit perfectly, with occasional strap adjustments. On the other hand, the minute my wife walks in the door, off comes her bra ( hates underwires), heels and hose. She doesnt understand why I want to wear, what she hates. I just smile.

Gold Member
    Yes, My Wife was that way, she could not wait to take her bra off when she came home.
    She would often ask me to un-hook her bra; Then she would tell me to go and get your bra, and she would
    hook me up. Ahaaaa those where great days. Now I just wear a bra 24/7 and love doing it.
    Rader

During the winter months I wear a bra, or a sports bra almost everyday (unless there is a situation I deem too risky). And yes, there are those days when I’ve been wearing a bra 12-16 hours, and even though they fit well, they do start to dig & constrict some and I just feel like it’s time to take it off when I finally get home. Ahhhh! It is a wonderful feeling to free things up after a long day. I feel like I understand the wnwrapping and freedom a woman feels at the end of a long day. Just my take. -Meg

I think part of the different perspectives between CD's and GG's as relates to a bra is the fact that when the GG takes her bra off she still has boobs.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I am certainly past that point, though I could scarcely tell you when it came. There's seldom any "rush" from donning a bra anymore, it's just a necessary thing to hold the forms.

I'm sure it's the same for most GG's. It's a big thing for a girl, getting her first bra, and that probably continues for some time as she continues to develop, but I've never met an adult GG who was ever any kind of enthused about wearing a bra. It was just part her wardrobe, without which she felt not fully dressed.

I learned a long time ago to stop buying cheap bras that were (generally) uncomfortable. After a recent downsizing, I can now put on any bra and wear it with comfortable confidence. Some of them are even pretty (Soma matching bra and panties come to mind).

Silver Member
    I had a few bras that were not comfortable that I donated recently. I don't wear forms and can attest that I've had bras that the cup lace was scratchy. My wife doesn't like foam cup bras because it causes her breasts to sweat. One of the online bra companies says that most women have 10 bras of which many only wear 2 of them. My wife and I talked about it and she said she believes it. She has about 20 but all most all are of the same style.

I Can't wait to put by bra and forms in the evening, which going to put it on now.

My favorite hobby.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I also think there's a difference between having to put on a bra with the knowledge that you will not be able to remove it for the next 12 hours ( having done the same the day before and will have to do so again the following day ) compared to making the choice to put on a bra knowing that you can choose to remove it at any time .

- Lydianne.

For me the bra is the entire foundation of my dressing.

I can be happy just wearing a bra, or a bra under anything, but if I dont have a bra on I dont feel dressed.

My wife does laugh about the fact that she just wants to take hers off and I just want to put mine on.

Aspiring Member
    I often wear a bra, but not always. When I do it is often for 24 hours or longer and I find that after that long it is good to get it off. Mostly I just like the feeling of being in a bra though. I think if I was to only wear one for 10 or 15 hours with a break between I wouldn't get to the "can't wait to get out of my bra" stage. Sherrii

A bra is the one item which I will not put on unless my look absolutely needs extra curves! or I need to colour match!
    So when it comes to comfort off she comes, even though they do fit quite well.

"Lets not burn them when we take them off though!"

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Had to chuckle with this one. I wear a bra at home daily (I sleep in one also) but never for more than 15 or 16 hours at a time.

Several weeks ago I had the opportunity to dress 24/7 for four days. So that ment with sleeping in my bra it was 24 hours a day. The evening of the second day when my wife and I walked in the door to the condo my wife started laughing really hard when I beat her getting out of my bra. I now understand at least a little of what a woman feels.

P.S. I also found it difficult to sleep that night since I've been sleeping in my bras for years. LOL

I don't wear mine daily but my wife takes hers off as soon as she walks into the house. She has also told me if I had to wear one eight to ten hours a day I'd not like them either.

My gfs sister apparently wears one 24 hours a day. (She told me). I laugh. If I could I’d wear one 24 hrs a day too. ❤️

I love having my bra on for as long as possible, my wife cant wait to take hers off after a long day.

Aspiring Member
    "I don't wear mine daily but my wife takes hers off as soon as she walks into the house. She has also told me if I had to wear one eight to ten hours a day I'd not like them either."

Jaylyn, it sounds like you should be wearing your bra equal to the time your wife wears hers? Sherrii

Reality Check
    My bra doesn't bother me and that's a good thing because if I take it off, my boobs fall off.

I think if your bra hurts or bothers you, there's a good chance that it's not the right size or style. And of course, unless you have actual boobs or are wearing forms, you don't need to be wearing a bra in the first place.
    Krisi

LOL, just the other night my wife was undressing. She asked me to unhook her bra for her. When I did, she exclaimed, " ohhhh, I couldn't wait to get that off, I can't believe you actually WANT to wear one of those."
    Last edited by Jamie390; 04-17-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Women have a love/hate relationship with much of their attire. On one hand, it enhances their attractiveness. On the other hand, sometimes it's very uncomfortable.
    Easiest example of course is high heels. Women go nuts over shoes, then can't wait to take them off when they get home (or even sometimes under the table at dinner, they're so uncomfortable).
    Bras are the same. Many women spend tons of hours picking out just the right one by how it looks, rather than how it feels. So of course they're going to want to take them off.

OTOH, we love it because just putting it on makes us feel girly until we take it off. So we're even MORE willing to put up with the discomfort than they are.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Ok, the reason why is because they are supporting their body parts. The Breast tends to sweat and a bra can change and can shift while being warm. Some bras the cups’ edges can roll a little allowing the breast to ‘fall’ out of place and can be very uncomfortable. Think about a gonad popping out of the side of your drawers. At least that’s how my SO discribed it time when I asked that very same question...