Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would be on your bucket list ?

Banned Read only
    Marina,
    If only I'd known you could have joined me on those trips.

I don't do London very much but do like the big shows there is something special about London productions. The Pyamids are incredible as is the museum , the highlight is defeinitely Karnak and Luxor , you've just added one to my bucket list now , a Nile Cruise down to Aswan .

I can add a funny story to my trip around the Pyamids . The guides will take you on camel tours around the complex , as always you pay first before mounting up . I caught a conversation between one of the guides and the husband who had paid for his wife to take a ride. The guide claimed the husband hadn't paid him for the trip and refused to let the guy's wife dismount , so after a stalemate for a few moments the guy looked at his wife on the camel then the guide and shrugged his shoulder and said, " OK you keep my wife then ! " I have never seen a lady so quickly removed from a camel before , the guide knew the scam was over !

The Louvre is fascinating but needs so much time, and Pompeii is awe inspiring , you have a great bucket list I hope you get to live it all .

Daisy,
    Maybe showing my age but I use to know all the words to , " There's hole in my bucket ! Dear Lisa , dear Lisa "

Rachel,
    I hope you make it to Old Blighty ! Can't make promises on the weather , just bring clothes that suit a heatwave , a snowstorm and heavy showers !!

I'm a list maker. Things to buy, things to do, things to take (on a trip, not shoplift - ha). The lists of things to do go into my "job jar". Too many jobs, too little time, so the jar got full. I needed a bigger container, so I got a List Bucket. Well, not yet, but getting one is on my bucket list.