Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would be on your bucket list ?

Banned Read only
    Asew,
    Just rub the magic lamp and maybe it will happen !!

Not sure as a lot of these suggestions I have managed to complete not as a target they just happened.

One thing I don't plan to do again anytime soon, is the bucket full of ice water.

was that water cold I felt as if I had jumped into an ice cold pool.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Not trying to brag but my bucket list has been completed. Thank Goodness !!!!!!

Banned Read only
    Shelly,
    Trying to keep it polite but freezing water does solve some tucking problems !!

I'm disapointed in you Shelly you must still have a little dream or two you'd still like to achieve .

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri_Christopher View Post
    There used to be a whole week of activities for crossdressers and T-folk that was held in Provincetown, MA and it was called "Be All You Can Be" (or something to that effect), that some of my CD friends in my local area attended. It was everything from social gatherings, parties, dinners, seminars, whale watching trips, all done en-femme. I heard it was a blast. I'd like to do something like that in a place that's accepting of folks like us. I just did a search for Be All You Can Be Provincetown, MA, and didn't get any hits, so it doesn't sound like it's being held anymore. Bummer, as I would have liked to attend and enjoy a whole week en-femme!
    It's called Fantasia Fair, and it's being held in October, as usual.

http://www.fantasiafair.org/
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Teresa
    stayed in a hotel in Folkestone a few weeks ago for four days by my self after traveling up from the island dress
    the only down side is having to be dress and present able before breakfast, can not wait for the next time.
    being in the hotel with other people might be the same as been on a cruise but i don't think i could do a cruise by my self but who knows one day.
    so for my bucket list; a cruise, going abroad and going to the Theatre.

Carolyn

Banned Read only
    Carolyn,
    I've done the dressing for breakfast a few times now , I enjoy that almost as much as the party the night before , in the past the down side was going home after . I did get caught out big time when we had the heavy snow back in January .

Some have mentioned in the past certain cruise lines doing TG friendly trips, maybe a CDing group booking for a cruise could work very well , now there's a thought !!

I really don't have a bucket list any longer. Whatever I need to do, I do as Stephanie.
    But I have decided that I really like going to museums, especially art museums. And that is an endless list. Even if one day I've been to every museum, they change exhibits so I can go there again!
    Stephanie

Actually I would like to fly a helicopter. At least at first I don't think it would matter what clothing I wore, given that it was safe for flight.

Aspiring Member
    I made out a bucket list when I reached my 35th birthday (halfway to three score and ten years), and have been lucky enough to actually complete some of them. None were CD related.

Now I have reached the dreaded three score and ten (+ a bit) CD is definitely on the current list. Top of the list is to go to a black tie dinner/dance all femmed up.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Nothing on my bucket list is cd related or even sexual for that matter

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I got to go to see London and the UK, the "great Pyramid" in Egypt and The Egyptian Museum. Only remaining BIG items are the Louvre in Paris and the ruins of Pompeii .

Great topic Teresa, Becky's bucket list has been 3/4 ticked off. So now I am down to some of the more obscure ones... here are a couple:
    - Go for a ride on a woman's bicycle in a pretty white cotton long summer dress
    - Fly enfemm
    - Stay at a hotel enfemme from start to end
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Top of my bucket list is a new bucket (dropped a brick in the other yesterday and now it leaks).

No further entries. Trouble is, lists need planning and me and my missus are not planners, more 'go with the flow and see where life takes us' types. Don't know what I'm doing today let alone any future desires. Not exactly inspiring stuff from me, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never sat down and made a bucket list. I have done most everything I ever set out to do
    I've done most, and tried my best to do almost all the others. No regrets.
    so I can't think of anything other than wrestling an alligator which sounds like fun.
    Alligator? Nah. Jello wrestling pit with a ring girl. Preferably Logan Stanton, ring card girl for the UFC.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherri_Christopher View Post
    There used to be a whole week of activities for crossdressers and T-folk that was held in Provincetown, MA and it was called "Be All You Can Be" (or something to that effect), that some of my CD friends in my local area attended. It was everything from social gatherings, parties, dinners, seminars, whale watching trips, all done en-femme. I heard it was a blast. I'd like to do something like that in a place that's accepting of folks like us. I just did a search for Be All You Can Be Provincetown, MA, and didn't get any hits, so it doesn't sound like it's being held anymore. Bummer, as I would have liked to attend and enjoy a whole week en-femme!
    I would love to dress in a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,just to see how it feels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

The only thing left on the bucket list that I made way-back-when is to see the Grand Canyon. I hope to do that later this year.

Now If were to share my WISH list - we'd be here all day.

I consider my WISH list to have all the things that I want to do, but I know can't happen. My bucket list is all the things that I want to do that CAN happen.

Aspiring Member
    I've started to cross off some items from my bucket list, non CD items that have been done or will shortly be completed :
    - attend Katy Perry concert (done)
    - attend Taylor Swift concert (upcoming)
    - attend Rachel Platten concert
    - attend Sabrina Carpenter concert

As for CDing, my biggest item was admitting to my wife that I CD, and that was successfully completed.

The only real major thing on my bucket list now is a trip to England.
    I really do hope someday to get a trip there to see the sights

Not a Raychel trip. But just a fun time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Carolyn,
    Some have mentioned in the past certain cruise lines doing TG friendly trips, maybe a CDing group booking for a cruise could work very well , now there's a thought !!
    Teresa - There is one scheduled for October, a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise! I am not going, but it will be fun for those in the group that are.

Well Teresa, first and foremost on my bucket list is to get out the door with my wife's knowledge, but without her going ballistic when I do it. I don't want to sneak out somewhere behind her back, and I don't want to deceive her about where I'm going. Based on her recent reactions to the idea, it's going to take quite some time before I cross that one off my bucket list.

Karen

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Nothing very exciting on my 'list', probably spending some time in Japan is up there. As far as CDing is concerned, I'd like to go to the theater dressed, a meal afterwards, something like that.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 04-20-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Leigh View Post
    I would think the wig might be the biggest issue
    so might have to go with my hair.
    Problem solved https://www.wigs.com/products/hat-magic-lf-jon-renau

Platinum Member
    hmmmm, I've been avoiding bucket list questions for a long time. I've never flown en femme...and maybe my first flight as a licensed pilot will be as a woman. I kinda like that idea. Beyond that, my retirement is approaching, and the idea of traveling to Europe as a woman would be an amazing experience.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'd love to go out with my older sister, with the both of us dressed to the nines and just being girls together. She's my forever role model, so insanely beautiful and glamorous. Would love to just hang out together as sisters, being silly and sexy together and... you know, driving the guys wild.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!