Thread: CD Salons/Studios in Ohio or Surrounding States

CD Salons/Studios in Ohio or Surrounding States

Hi everyone. I am someone who has always had a desire to crossdress, but has never fully transformed. I have finally to go all in! That being said, are there any crossdressing salons or studios in Ohio or any surrounding states that you would recommend? I do not know how comfortable I feel going to a regular salon, so any salons or studios that specialize in male to female transformations would be preferred. Thanks!

Look up Janets closet,, she is near Detroit, not sure what area you are. Michelle

Google M2Fantasy in Pittsburgh. DM me, I know another source that I'm using (it's a well known cosmetic supply store).
    Last edited by jamienoir; 04-18-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Fly into Chicago go to transformations and then get some girl time at the mall that's near by. It's only an hour flight .
    Good luck