Thread: How do you wash your secret femme wardrobe?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do you wash your secret femme wardrobe?

While reading all of the responses to Cindy's thread, I wondered how others who have to hide their wardrobe deal with needing to wash things.

For me, I have to find times when my wife is not around so that I can wash my stuff and it can be such a hassle. My size 14 clothes stand out from her size 8-10 and she rarely wears pantyhose, so my stuff would be pretty obvious mixed in with the regular wash.

Edit: I should mention that my wife works from home 5 days per week, so it's not like she's gone for 8-12 hours.
    Last edited by Sandra_Dodds; 04-17-2018 at 11:21 PM.