Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you wash your secret femme wardrobe?

How do you wash your secret femme wardrobe?

While reading all of the responses to Cindy's thread, I wondered how others who have to hide their wardrobe deal with needing to wash things.

For me, I have to find times when my wife is not around so that I can wash my stuff and it can be such a hassle. My size 14 clothes stand out from her size 8-10 and she rarely wears pantyhose, so my stuff would be pretty obvious mixed in with the regular wash.

Edit: I should mention that my wife works from home 5 days per week, so it's not like she's gone for 8-12 hours.
    Last edited by Sandra_Dodds; 04-17-2018 at 11:21 PM.

I have this exact problem but in reverse, my things are smaller than hers! But since I'm the one who does the laundry, I have been able to get my female clothes washed, dried, and put away again without her seeing them. It doesn't happen often because I don't dress often.

If I needed to wash clothes without my wife finding out I guess I would do it when she is at work. If she doesn't have a job outside the home I could always launder the clothing at a facility dedicated to that need.

Fortunately, our bras go in the same mesh lingerie bag.

I'm so lucky my wife let's me do the wash, the cooking, the cleaning and other things. So I just wash everything together. I'm so lucky??
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

As a kid my mom washed my feminine clothes. Since I was 20 my wife or I do the laundry. I never had a secret as far as who I am.

At one time when I had problems, I washed things in the shower and hung them up to dry out in the barn with the poultry.

About a seventy percent success rate on that one. :-)

Now days, no problem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sandra,

Yep, I have that problem. Fortunately I usually get Saturday afternoons home alone so I can wash things then.

The real problem is the items that say don't tumble dry. Can't put them out on the line however in the winter I can hang them over the central heating rads. I always give them a second spin dry to make sure they're as dry as possible first.

Fortunately I only have a relative small amount of items, mainly underwear, that needs washing. However every now and again a dress or two may need cleaning and I have been known to hang those to dry in the garage as my SO rarely goes in there.

Additionally I do my own drab washing and on occasions I have mixed in the odd femme item.

Banned Read only
    Sandra,
    I had to smile at this question ! I posted thread a while ago about doing some washing and thinking it was safe to to hang it all out to dry on the rotary clothes line. First of all two guys knocked at my door to ask permision to repair the neighbour's fence from my side , and then a tractor appeared in the field behind to cultivate the field beyond my garden. I could see the fence guys eyeing up the underwear and suspender belts and the tractor driver some how managed to stop to take a phone call . OK they could have thought it all belonged to my wife but most of us know very few GGs wear suspender belts with matching panties and bras and the line was full of various colours along with a selection of slips .

My back yard is hidden from the road, I do my own wash and put it out to dry in summer,

living by myself is much easier.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I work from home but my wife is a stay at home mom. So when my dressing was a secret, I mainly just wore one skirt that was hidden in the back of my closet and would wash it with my clothes maybe once a month when I knew I could do the wash when she would be out for a while. The other clothes didn't get much wear so they never got washed (once I told my wife I did wash them all before putting them in our closet).

I have waited till my sigo is out of the house working. I don't have many items so its not an issue and currently its mostly lingerie so easier to wash.

Happily, my feminine things aren’t secret. She washes my intimates with hers, hangs our bras and my hose to dry etc. she rarely wears hose...knee highs sometimes. Things that need to be dry cleaned, 👗 she takes to the cleaners. Yes, I appreciate her...a lot.

Platinum Member
    I wait until my wife is out of the house for her job. When she works it's for seven to eight hours. The key is buying clothes that are quick drying on low heat. Obviously underwear gets changed more than outerwear. I can launder and iron my full slips and dry my panties within the seven hours. I recommend avoiding garments that require hang drying or drying flat.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    In the clothes washer. How else would you wash clothing??

My intimates I.e. panties bra by hand let them soak then rinse. The rest throw them into the washing machine. My SO hates it so much that I only wear girl clothes she won't turn them right side out again after they're washed. But at least they get washed. Not a secret anymore.

MY gf and I wash all our fem clothes together on Sunday. She takes my clothes really nice and helps fold them.
    Part Time Girl

I do all the washing, cleaning, babysit the grandson oh and don't forget the cooking
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member
    Well, even though my wife knows, she does not always want to know, you know?

So sometimes it is out in the open, sometimes not. Most times there are just a few items, and I generally hand wash in a sink with woolite. Then if she is not around and it is tumble dry then use the dryer, or hang them in a closet in the basement or something like that. Mostly just to be out of sight.

Your wife doesn’t leave? Figure out when she goes to hang out with friends or going to do an activity outside of your home.
    Or... laundry mat ?
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Fortunately I dont have that problem, but, there are a lot a laundromats that will do laundry for a small fee by the pound. You could take in a mixture of your boy clothes and girl clothes, if you aren't comfortable taking in only girl clothes. You are married, most likely wearing your ring, would probably go off without a hitch.

I got very adept at doing Leigh's laundry in the early hours of the morning while everyone was still asleep on Saturday mornings. Waking up at 2:30 - 3:00 am, putting everything in the washing machine and then the dryer, then folding and putting back into thier secret place, all before 5 am and then back off to bed. Fortunately, the laundry room was located far enough away from our bedroom that you could not hear the washer and dryer from upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    In the clothes washer. How else would you wash clothing??
    Touché

To each their own, but before I buy an item of clothing I look at its care label. If it doesn't say machine wash and tumble dry, I don't buy it.

I am one of the lucky ones. Myn clothing is not a secret and things get washed by me or my wife depending who is doing it. Yesterday my wife washed several om my bras and put them away in the drawer designated for my bras and forms. If only I coud fully dress in front of her

Mainly my panties have been what I have to wash the most and since my wife knows ( she doesn't care about me dressing and would be more pleased if I stopped ) but we wash all our delicates together. If I do them she throws her things in with mine and vice versa. We fold them and lay them on the bed to be put up by the one who owns them.