Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you wash your secret femme wardrobe?

Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    In the clothes washer. How else would you wash clothing??
    By hand. My girl clothing doesn't need a deep cleaning to remove dirt and grass stains. My dressup sessions last a few hours and need freshening, not deep cleaning. So I hand wash. Also, I prefer to hang dry instead of the dryer to minimize shrinking. My wife knows and is OK with my CDing but my son doesn't know, so I am careful when and where I hang my clothes to dry.

I am in a similar situation as my wife rarely leaves the house. Fortunately she has always insisted on her doing her laundry, I do mine. In the rare occasions she leaves the house for a few hours, I'm ready to go with laundry. However if she has not left the house for a while and my panties just can't wait any longer, I have started to add a few at a time (based on colors) to my boy clothes. For example my light and dark blue panties fit in nicely with jeans and my lighter colored panties go well with some of my lighter shirts. That way she wouldn't notice unless she really tried. Also, as far as panties go, I've learned it's key to have a lot (which is not a problem as I love buying them!) so I can go for a bit between washings. I know your problem! Good luck girl.

Usually have my own washer dryer, but when I didn't, there were always laundramats that were open 24 hrs, and I could always find one that was completely empty at about 3:30 A.M.. By 4:30, I was long gone with all my girly clothes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

washing machine, late at night before I go to bed. (dry it in my room before sleeping though.)

I'm the home maker so do all chores, wife almost never leaves home, 1/2 DADT and still have a few items which I dry in the car or place strategically behind or under other items on the clothes line ( I won't use the drier for clothing )
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Aspiring Member
    My Lingerie is not secretive, so I mostly hand wash them an dry them out on a line. At one time it was secretive and I used to wash my Panties and hang it with a shirt over it using a shirt hanger.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I use the washing machine for most things but I have many items that are hand wash only. Many of those I let air dry.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Bucket with water and detergent when no one else is at home or when I can be sure no one will go near where I am. Stealthy and tricky, but I know no other ways.

There isn't anything secret about my lingerie. It's all in it's own drawer and my wife knows about it.

As for washing, it all gets placed in lingerie bags and put in the washing machine set on the delicate setting. Panties and nightwear go in the dryer on low heat, while stockings and bras are hung to air dry.

That just reminded me that the last batch of sexy yummies I bought are hand wash only and I need to go grab something clean to wash them in. Thanks for the reminder!

Also, generally I use the washing machine

washing stuff is not a problem as I hand wash in the sink but the drying is the problem, most stuff ends up on the dash in the truck with the heater on full , but its not unusual for me to hang panties on the mirrors as I drive to work, just go a bit slower so they dont get blown out of shape or streched

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Very careful I count the items going into the washer and dryer and the items going back into Jenns suitcase.

We each do our own laundry, for the most part. I often fold her things and bring them up if they were left in the dryer. My wife's even more of a night owl than I am, so even though she doesn't work I often have a few hours in the morning when she is asleep when I can do my laundry unobserved.

My girl things go in the machine with my guy things. Items that can't tumble dry low, I dry on hangers behind my bathroom door. "Dry flat" items get laid out on a towel in a high place in the basement, or between two towels over the shower rod.

We're mostly DADT. I am in the habit of wrapping my socks and panties inside my undershirt when I take them off, so it's not too obvious what's in the laundry pile on the floor of the closet. But the other day I got outed by the dog, who stole one of Bobbi's sheerish socks from the laundry pile to take to her crate for whatever pleasure the odor gives her. My wife found it there, and said "this must be one of yours."
    Last edited by BobbiKay; 05-01-2018 at 03:03 AM. Reason: paragraphs

Aspiring Member
    When she goes to visit the grandchildren or her doctor, once or twice a month. This town is far out in the wilderness, so those trips are at least an overnight stay and usually a few days. That is plenty of time to do the laundry. For dry cleaning, we have a local cleaner (finally!). I must use my own name because this town is too small to do otherwise. The cleaners apparently assume that I am bringing in my wife's laundry. They do not check the clothing size; I am several sizes smaller than her.
    Last edited by abby054; 05-02-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Because none of my clothes are secret, I simply throw everything into the wash basket. It could be either of us that loads the washer, but I do let my wife sort the right bundles out. I have a number of pinkish items that started out white but picked up colour in the wash. We also share the ironing, which I find strangely theraputic.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0918 View Post
    Very careful I count the items going into the washer and dryer and the items going back into Jenns suitcase.
    Oh yes, I know that feeling of doing an inventory check every time you dress or wash, and the anxiety when you can't account for all of your items

key word, timing. I just wait until everyone is out and about and do what laundry I need to do, male and female. When its done, just put it away like nothing out of ordinary. There have been times when I wasn't done and people came home. Just carried them in like it was the norm and put them away. No one thought twice about anything.

If you are caught, just act like it is normal and no one else will notice a thing. Trust me