Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still get "The Buzz"?

Do you still get "The Buzz"?

Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if you still get "the buzz" when dressing. I still do but for me it is not about the clothes now but the make-up and the hair. I still get that same buzz that I got when I first dressed each time I look at myself in the mirror in wig and full make-up. There is no better feeling.

Gemma xx

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Aspiring Member
    you bet !

it is like a 'high' for me, the moment I slip on those panties to the body shaper and dress to the make up, it all feels so right and so good.

I cant speak for current times because of the situation but in the past, I never got a buzz from dressing. It was just because who I am and the need to dress was there. I rarely found anything sexual in it either. Just me I guess.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley
    I cant speak for current times because of the situation but in the past, I never got a buzz from dressing. It was just because who I am and the need to dress was there. I rarely found anything sexual in it either. Just me I guess.

Kimberley.
    Im not talking about a sexual "buzz" Kimberley, as dressing has never been sexual for me either. I just feel an incredible adrenaline rush when dressed which is hard to describe if you have never experienced it.

Gemma xx

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    Yes, I get it!

Although sometimes the rush is sexual, sometimes it isn't. I just get giddy all inside before I put on a fantastic dress or when I touch the smooth silk on a fantastic blouse.

I just love the feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    Im not talking about a sexual "buzz" Kimberley, as dressing has never been sexual for me either. I just feel an incredible adrenaline rush when dressed which is hard to describe if you have never experienced it.

Gemma xx
    Hi Gemma,
    The sexual point was made because so many also get that. I do not and havent had any sexual rush for a couple of decades. Neither do I get any rush from dressing in general.
    When I dress I just feel comfortable, for lack of a better descriptive.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I just feel normal ... I get the "buzz" just knowing that I can be Sherlyn!!! to be normal ...

Fem Reborn

The Buzz

Sherlynn, I agree. I get the buzz from letting go of the male and just letting the female be me..or is it that I'm just letting me be me? Either way it's an incredible buzz that makes life better. The clothes just accentuate the buzz..sometimes sexual but most times not.
    Marsha

Of course! It's such a trip, suddenly I'm more Me than me, like thinking the world is flat and suddenly seeing otherwise. Trancendent experience!

Nope, The buzz is gone!! But its been replaced buy a wonderful feeling, deep inside!! A comfortable feeling. Soo comfortable that I have to check in which gender I'm dressed sometimes!! Maybe too comfortable! Hehehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re the buzz

every time i start to change into phylisanne i do get that buzz and i feel tinggley all over,its the thought of changing my whole self into a pretty creature and i just love the feeling. hugs

the buzz

When the whole outfit is together from deoderant to jewlery and purfume it is WONDERFUL
    Carole/CCD

Not quite sure what the "buzz" is, but I do get a very warm feeling when everything is just right, the wig, makeup, clothes... I look in the mirror and see "that pretty woman looking back at me". It's that moment when I can no longer see a man in a wig or a man in a dress, it's when I actually see a woman looking back at me. I really get a very warm and feminine feeling.

I thought the question was about the sexual "buzz" which doesn`t happen instantly anymore unless I have put on some new, very sexy clothes, but now I feel a great comfort and relaxing like a therapy to the everyday stress and worries.

Espescially if I have pressing concerns about money or commitments, morphing suddenly takes it all away for the time (worrying never solves anything anyway) and gives me the time to be carefree and recharge.
    Thats the "fix" I get.

I guess the "buzz" is from pushing my own personal limits like getting in the car and going for a drive while dressed or having an "eventless" shopping trip.

For me, I think the "buzz" comes during the actual dressing up, and the sexual part comes later. For instance, I'll often get all dressed and dolled up to go to a Chinese restaurant near me. It's pretty elegant on the inside, which makes me feel at home in a nice dress, high heels, the whole bit. Best of all, I usually get there about the last hour before they close, so it's mainly the employees there who see me. I'm usually more relaxed that way, because, to be honest, some of my make-up jobs are still pretty half-***, and they can all probably tell I'm really a guy under it! No matter, though, they're always great about it, and some of the ladies there say they couldn't even walk in heels like mine! Anyway, it's sort of like being on a "date," if you will, with my fem self. When I get back home, I might fancy a bubble bath, just to relax and reflect on the evening while it's still fresh in my mind. After that, I'll change into a saucy babydoll or long flowing peignoir set, which I'll have probably picked out over dinner, slip into my high-heeled marabou slippers, and maybe have myself a nightcap watching TV or listening to soft music for a while.

After I go to bed, the sexual arousal definitely takes place. By then, it's been building up for several hours, and maybe two or three times throughout the night I'll, shall we say, "pleasure" myself! I'll be thinking about everything I've had on throughout the evening, and I'm not really sure if I'm fantasizing making love to the "woman" I had been or actually BEING her and making love to my male self. In all the excitement, it's too much to sort out sometimes!

Getting the Buzz

Don't know if it's a buzz or relaxation when I can indulge my femme side.It is very relaxing to me,rather than getting me all wound up about it.

Every time, and usually at two specific points: First time is when I look in the mirror after my wig goes on, and I get to see the transformation. Second time is when I put my shoes on and my whole body balance shifts. What a wonderful, feminine feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    Not quite sure what the "buzz" is, but I do get a very warm feeling when everything is just right, the wig, makeup, clothes... I look in the mirror and see "that pretty woman looking back at me". It's that moment when I can no longer see a man in a wig or a man in a dress, it's when I actually see a woman looking back at me. I really get a very warm and feminine feeling.
    Thats "The Buzz" Jennaie, for me anyway.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    What's a buzz? Is it one of those things that carries people places? Ohhh no that's a Bus

No Gemma, Thank god i don't get a buzz from dressing...

Rebecca

Yeah, the "buzz" is still there, from the moment I start dreaming about what I'm going to wear until I have completely dressed. Even putting on panties after a shower brings an incredible rush.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    Not sure if I get a Buzz when I dress but I do get a good feeling, have done for about 60 years now.
    Alison xxx

Banned Read only
    I don't get any buzz from dressing any more,it all seems normal for me to constantly dress enfemme.

I'm not sure it is a buzz

My getting ready to dress is stimulating . My being dressed completly is fulfilment beyond explanation.
    When I am walking down a quiet foggy late night street listenig to my heels as I wiggle along ocasionaly catching my reflection in a store front window when a street light is at a good angle relizing I am that pretty woman looking at me may be the buzz. It certanly is the result I am after.
    I must say that is one of the best run together sentances I have written in a long while.

Going 'all the way'

Have to agree. For me, I don't feel complete until the makeup and wig are on. Add the shoes to that too! I have only started to go the 'whole way' recently, but the feeling is just so much more of a 'buzz' as you say.

What Me Worry
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    Hi Girls,

I was just wondering if you still get "the buzz" when dressing. I still do but for me it is not about the clothes now but the make-up and the hair. I still get that same buzz that I got when I first dressed each time I look at myself in the mirror in wig and full make-up. There is no better feeling.

Gemma xx
    Gemma I echo your thoughts almost verbatum. Thanks for putting this out there. It made me step back and think what am I getting out of this. I am still getting the buzz and for the same reasons as you stated.
    Last edited by Laurie Ann; 03-17-2006 at 12:31 AM.