Thread: Now the warm weather is here...

Now the warm weather is here...

Over the winter, I have been able to dress pretty much 24/7, even going shopping fully dressed, with a sweater covering my feminine tops... Sadly, now the weather has (suddenly) warmed up, I am back to having to wear my 'other' clothing and can no longer get away with wearing a bra when out and about... When I get home, I am straight away getting into something more comfortable (and cooler)...

Anyone else in the similar position where they are now back to just dressing at home?

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    So in reality you weren't dressing 24/7 but were in fact underdressing whilst presenting as male on the outside?

Not me, I look forward to summer's warmer weather. light skirts and dresses, the only issue is I don't shave my legs so pantyhose stand out now that they aren't the norm. Hope you can make things work out Brenda

No, summer brings the best out in me. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Looking forward to the warm weather (if it ever arrives) and the dressing it brings. We had another 3+ inches of snow last night.

Reality Check
    I think cooler weather is better for crossdressing because we can cover up more skin and conceal our "maleness". Most of us won't pass in shorts and a halter top.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    Looking forward to the warm weather (if it ever arrives) and the dressing it brings. We had another 3+ inches of snow last night.
    It's still snowing here as well (when is it going to end)! Although I enjoy the summer and warmer weather, it can be uncomfortable CDing. I find the Fall, Winter and Spring to be better for me for CDing and in the warm weather in the Summer, I'm content with being a guy and wearing shorts and t-shirts.

I'm beginning to believe cd'ing is a Winter activity��

Totally opposite. I’m excited for the warm weather so I can break out the summer dresses and skirts!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I think cooler weather is better for crossdressing because we can cover up more skin and conceal our "maleness". Most of us won't pass in shorts and a halter top.
    i agree with you. and there is at least 2 reality... those out of the closet, wife accepting, passable girl who goes out in public and dont understand why we hide... and there is the other side, still in the closet, not passable, who need to hide under male or winter layers. I dont want to mix everyone into 2 category but as of the 2nd category.. winter is my friend. Is still wear my short summer dress inside.. away from the sun.. i cannot get bra strap sunburn on my shoulder.

i wore my spring outfit today for coffee. Nice warm morning.
    Part Time Girl

Carol,

I know what you're saying. I've been underdressing in holdups through the cold weather. Now is suddenly shot up 20+ degrees and the shorts come out that comes to an end. While I do go out fully enfemme due to my circumstances that's usually in the colder weather. One thing I'd really like to be able to do is go out in a summer dress on a sunny day.

While the sun shines and I'm in drab I usually wear a vest top so as to make sure I don't end up with farmers arms and the polo shirt Vee neckline tan. They can be such giveaways.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    So in reality you weren't dressing 24/7 but were in fact underdressing whilst presenting as male on the outside?
    No, I was wearing full female clothing, just an androgynous looking sweater to hide a very feminine top. Whilst I am out to my wife, I’m not generally out, but, I was dressed beyond under dressing...

I know how you feel. Each season brings something different and for the closeted CD the cooler months are by far the best for concealment. I have worn a bra nearly every day since late October and now it’s nearing that time of year when I will have to put them aside for a few months. Always a bummer, but it’s always exciting when summer leads to fall and the bras, camis, hose, and tights can be worn undetected again. Oh I still have my dress up days during warm weather, but they tend to be a little less frequent once school is out and the kids are around more, and I tend to be in shorts and a t-shirt once I’m home . -Meg

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Nef View Post
    i agree with you. and there is at least 2 reality... those out of the closet, wife accepting, passable girl who goes out in public and dont understand why we hide... and there is the other side, still in the closet, not passable, who need to hide under male or winter layers. I dont want to mix everyone into 2 category but as of the 2nd category.. winter is my friend. Is still wear my short summer dress inside.. away from the sun.. i cannot get bra strap sunburn on my shoulder.
    My point was, it is easier to "pass" in public when you can wear clothes that cover and conceal male "tells" like hair and skin. Tights or leggings cover leg hair. Long sleeves cover arm hair and the difference between male and female arms.
    Krisi

Cooling down a bit here, so I need now to add more clothing!

I just adjust my style so that I can remain at least 1/2 dressed all year round!

Hopefully you can find a way to incorporate clothing into your look in the Warmer months Carol!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Read only
    I suppose under dressing is out during the summer with the exception of panties and hosiery if you're still wearing long pants. I love light and airy summer dresses. Today I decided to wear a mid calf black and white print dress that has an empire waist. It is not sleeveless, cap sleeves which hide the permanent man-tan. The dress does has a slight vee neck so the permanent man-tan works well. I have a lot of sleeveless dresses which will reveal my man-tan. So those dresses can be worn with a shrug.

Banned Read only
    Carol,
    I've had to have a change of heart over certain clothes, after saying I would never wear womens trousers I had to accept colder weather means following the trend and just doing it . I've always liked cords as opposed to jeans so bought some slim fit ones in black and brown . I saw a really nice sweater in the EWM shop in pink shades and after some nice comments returned to buy the blue version . I did find tucking harder from wearing skirts or dresses but felt really comfortable and warm in my boots and sweater and a smart jacket from Mountain Warhouse . Now the sun has come out and it's back to deciding how short can I wear my skirts and which top to wear with them , then there's the shoes choice . Don't you just love being CDer and having these interesting choice to make ?

Sorry to answer your last question I'm out and that's it no going back now .

Its just turn warm here as well and no more wearing a bra and cami to work and elsewhere like i have all winter. Back to occasionally wearing one. It's like I'm missing something all summer long.....o ya i am.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Totally opposite for me too.....

Summer means:
    Short ladies khaki's (shorter than the stupid knee/calf length men's), feminine sandals, toe rings, ankle bracelets, tanned skin.
    That wonderful free feeling gotten wearing feminine clothing under a warm sun.

Cass
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 04-22-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Summer is nice enough, but it's a disaster for underdressing. My tights are unlikely to get much use until autumn now and when i go out i can't hope to hide a camivest under just a single layer. The best i can do in this weather is knickers/boyshorts and maybe a racerback tanktop.
    I am lookin forward to wearing my fem short shorts tho.
    At least i can still wear anything i want at home behind closed doors.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."