Thread: the show "He's A Lady "

the show "He's A Lady "

anyone watching it my wife asked me to tape it for her tonight while she is out running erands and i am at work till what ever god forsaken hour they let me go home I work for an amusement park that puts on a halloween themed event for the month ( ----- FARM ) guess the missing word

jessica m

ok so it's not great but

well it' snot the greatest reallity show but it's funny

i checked it out last night, it was better than i expected.

Platinum Member
    two weeks in a row baseball was on the tv insted of the show haven seen it yet

Good for a few laughs but that's about all....

I saw it for the first time last night. I usually am of the considered opinion that any publicity for our cause is good publicity but I'm not sure that this show is really going to do much of anything for our community other than reinforce the stereotype to society...which is, it's now ok to get a bunch of macho guys and dress them up, put them in embarrassing situations and have a good laugh about it. It breaks some ground for us. You certainly wouldn't have seen this kind of show 30 years ago or more, and it is kinda funny, but I don't look for this show to help our cause much at all. A humorous diversion at best. I'll probably still watch it anyway just to see how it progresses if nothing else.

Love,

Christine