Thread: Sometimes all it takes is one word at the rite moment!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Sometimes all it takes is one word at the rite moment!

When I'm out dressed in public. To make me feel like crap!
    Or, give me wings!

I'm in Vegas at DLV. A T girl week of events. I went to attend a golf event. But, after waiting for 2 hours,
    weather wouldn't cooperate. So, I had an hour to kill before prepping for our happy hour get together. I decided to take some pix outside in the lovely gardens around the hotel. It's always hard for me to run the gauntlet of shocked, disgusted, or amused guests here. But, I do it regardless. After taking pix of Sherry, I headed back toward my room. Ignoring the giggles and fish eyes. Then, just before the elevators, a young woman guest said, " U look terrific!"

I know that was untrue. What she meant was, "U go T girl. I support u!" Which I needed VERY MUCH at that moment!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am glad you had an encouraging word. It really helps displace the negative reactions.

Perhaps I will see you at DLV next year. Our plan is to move to Las Vegas this summer.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sherry, I can only imagine some of the looks you get. You however seem to own it beautifully and putting yourself out there
    the way you do is awesome. I surprise even myself at times by going out, but if we don’t show others we are just people
    who will.
    So glad you had someone give such a nice comment

You are a great illusionist !

I think you always look terrific, you are brave and you are out there. Thank you Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

A positive among all the negatives seems to brush all criticism aside for a while.

Okay on the good feeling moment.

You do what you do do well. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That was nice Sherry. A good word helps.
    Part Time Girl

You, also, may very well have played a small part in the shaping of that lovely young Womans life Sherry. You've slightly changed how I see some people!

Win Win!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member
    I so agree.
    Yesterday in pole class, I had on my women's booty shorts and a new strappy tank on and before class a student noticed that I had missed removing a price tag sticker from my the back of my top, and she then removed it for me. Her simple act of caring and kindness just made me feel so good!

Now Doc you were in the maw andgot a nice boost when you needed it most.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I know that was untrue. What she meant was, "U go T girl. I support u!" Which I needed VERY MUCH at that moment!
    How nice! So cool when this happens! Glad it happened to you, Sherry!