Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypnotist

Krisi to me it is learned behavior, watching others, talking that is a learned trait and lots of practice, sitting is practice, walking in heels practice after you twist your ankle a few times or mess up your wrist from the fall.
    but there are alot of youtube videos on hypnosis but I think that most ok 99% of them are bs I know you can't just listen and you change your sex or grow boobs, have your hair fall off or grow hair in other areas (head)

but Krisi I would be right behind you if it did work
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Physically no Taylor but they can make you "think" you are LOLOL.

OMG I can't imagine being hypnotized and think I would look good in a pair of Daisy Duke shorts and a tube top.LOLOL.
    I certainly don't have the figure for that and to go out and actually think it looks good would be mortifying.
    Unfortunately, I see some photos here of people who "think" they look good and go out looking that way. And most likely they have not been hypnotized.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    ^^Yes to this.^^

Hypnosis will not enable you to be a great pianist or singer or painter or actor, or as the OP posits: "act like a woman or walk like a woman or talk like a woman or sit like a woman," unless you already have those skills.

It's a fun fantasy though.
    Well I would think I know how to walk or talk like a woman, I've been around them my entire life. It's not like playing the piano. It's just that there are so many things to try to remember to do at the same time that it's difficult to do them all and do anything else. It would be like having a "switch" to turn on the female actions and hopefully another switch to turn them off. Sometimes I look on youtube and see a guy all dolled up and pretty and then he walks like an ape. That kills it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 04-26-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    Krisi

This discussion is making me vewwy vewwy sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It's just that there are so many things to try to remember to do at the same time that it's difficult to do them all and do anything else.
    That is exactly what I thought when I took piano lessons (a long time ago).

We' I would think I know how to walk or talk like a woman, I've been around them my entire life. It's not like playing the piano.
    So give it a try and let us know how it works out. Perhaps your wife would be willing to video it so you could evaluate the result yourself.

I have worked with stage hypnotists who convince people they know how to sing or dance and that never works out so great, though the subject doesn't know it.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Reality Check
    There are folks (transsexuals, for example) who are much more serious about their imitation of women than I am. Folks who study and practice for hours at a time, study youtube lessons, take voice lessons, etc. To them, it's very important to present the entire package. Then there are others who just strap on a pair of boobs and a wig, slip on a dress and a pair of heels and walk out the door not caring.

Personally, I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm not willing to devote the time and effort to learn the female speech and mannerisms, but I don't want to be easily identified as a man in a dress either. Perhaps the hypnotist thought was just a result of watching too much TV. The lazy way out.
    Krisi

There is no "magic bullet" after all. It just sometimes takes conscious effort to be who we want to be.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

An interesting question. I truly enjoy the intelligent and informed, sometimes instinctive, reactions of my forum sisters.
    But let me take the hypnosis suggestion a step beyond and flip over the coin.

What about using hypnosis to "cure" you and other crossdressers or possible transgenders? What is hypnosis was used to remove the femme instinct or feminine feelings that compel a man to want to live as a woman?

Certainly this Life Fact (CD/TG) has caused almost every member of this forum, at some time in their lives and relationships, some amount of shame, conflict, turmoil, rejection, personal sadness,...etc. You all know the life.

Now.... personally I wouldn't want such a treatment, despite the fact my feminine life has indeed caused major problems. I get too much in return from living out ALL of myself.
    Secondly, would such a treatment even work? Would it be false and perhaps offensive, kind of like Conversion Therapy for gay/lesbian children. (a stupid idea, BTW, that only continues the unnecessary cultural shaming of LGBT people).

We talk of hypnosis as something that might enhance our femme body language side, but could it also be turned "against" CD's when spouses start demanding hypnotic CD therapy?
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Reality Check
    Ilene, For some of us our desire to crossdress has cause serious problems in our lives and some of us feel a deep compulsion to dress as women. For those where crossdressing is causing serious problems, perhaps hypnosis (if it really worked) to reduce the desire to crossdress would be a blessing.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    What about using hypnosis to "cure" you and other crossdressers or possible transgenders?
    I can't help but compare this to using hypnotism to cure diabetes or cancer -- it won't work, at least with transgender people, because it's not just a passing fancy, it's "baked in" by the time you're born.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.

Hypnotherapy relies on the base promise that the subconscious/base personality wants the change.
    Hypnotherapy needs a willing mind.
    If a hypnotherapist gave me an onion and told me it was an apple, I still wouldn't eat it as I'm not into apples.
    If they tell me to kill someone, it wouldn't work because it violates a core identity rule.

For me, being hypnotised to act more feminine wouldn't work as it would only address a sub personality and not my core personality.
    Hypnotherapy will not alter my physical muscle and joint configurations or make my boobs and bum bigger.

I've used hypnotherapy as a shortcut to meditation, where I can address core issues, or just hide.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I believe in the process and the ways it can affect and change how you behave. But, I am unable to fully expose myself to the process or allow someone else to control me. I have tried it several time with no result, while my friends have gone under while sitting in the audience

Ah-May-Lee
    I tried to become a woman through hypnotism. Only problem, anytime someone claps their hands I walk around like a quaking duck.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I like the hypnosis male to female ones on you tube! Worked for me!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I can't help but compare this to using hypnotism to cure diabetes or cancer -- it won't work, at least with transgender people, because it's not just a passing fancy, it's "baked in" by the time you're born.
    Diabetes and cancer are physical problems. Crossdressing or transgenderism are mental problems. They can't logically be compared to each other.
    Krisi

Diabetes and cancer are physical problems. Crossdressing or transgenderism are mental problems. They can't logically be compared to each other.
    Two points of disagreement: (1)Current science is showing that transgenderism is a biological issue, not a mental one. Trans people show markers in their DNA that CIS people don't have. Trans brains show structures more like the gender trans people report than the sex they were born with. So, yes, it's physical. (2) Every major medical association has come to accept that transgenderism exists and is NOT a problem.

Reality Check
    It's certainly a problem for some people. The suicide rate for transgender people is far higher than for non-transgender people.
    Krisi

The suicide rate is certainly a problem, but it seems to be linked to social acceptance especially by one's family and friends, not to the physical fact of being transgender. When there is acceptance, the suicide rate drops to one comparable to the general population. Kinda makes sense -- if every minute of every day you feel rejection, sooner or later you're going to hit a low point and that sense of never being able to have a happy life will push you over the edge. If you have happiness, you have hope and even if things aren't perfect, you can carry on.

Is it possible that we are getting a little of the topic.Hypnosis vs suicide.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Two points of disagreement: (1)Current science is showing that transgenderism is a biological issue, not a mental one. Trans people show markers in their DNA that CIS people don't have. Trans brains show structures more like the gender trans people report than the sex they were born with. So, yes, it's physical. (2) Every major medical association has come to accept that transgenderism exists and is NOT a problem.
    I have not heard of this science. If this is true, there could be a test for transgenderism. A person could be tested and identified as actually transgender. This would be useful in convincing non-believers and also in "bathroom" cases.
    Krisi