Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxi Skirts And Public Restrooms

You bend forward, put both arms behind you and under the dress then pull it up and forward so that most of the material is now in front of you and resting on your lap. Hold on to the material tightly with one hand and use the other to pull your knickers down. Then sit and tinkle.

I always use a stall when in a bathroom and of course I sit. In men's restrooms you have to check the seat very carefully first. Many people have extremely poor bathroom habits.

I have been sitting down to pee for as long as I can remember and as someone who has to clean the toilet area after male guests have left I know at least one good reason why. The male urine stream leaves a lot of scatter.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

An interesting thought just came to me and I had to share. Many years ago I spent a lot of time in Japan and would travel by train. The toilet was just a hole in a stainless steel "pad" with raised areas in the rough shape of feet. Now that was a hard one to manage, especially when the train passed at speed through a junction. The Shinkasen trains had toilets with commodes like ones we are used to in UK and US.
    I always used to wonder how a Japanese lady in a kimono would manage but of course that is not normal travel attire there.

Best guess I'd say after assessing the condition.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Consuelo,
    Seems about right. I have always sat down and never recall using a urinal until after my first son was born (since I wanted him to know how to use both).

Being on a train you would probably want a hand on a handrail, perhaps you could hold the railing with your tucked skirt hand all in one?
    Last edited by Asew; 04-26-2018 at 09:05 AM.