Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Lingerie For Your Lady and then trying it on First

Buying Lingerie For Your Lady and then trying it on First

In your life did you ever buy Lingerie for your Lady with really good intentions and then find yourself unable to resist trying it on ?

I did this once with a really cute Babydoll Nightie. As soon as I touched it I had to put it on and kind of swish about in it !

Has this ever happened to you ?

BTW why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie ? Has any one here ever pranced or even danced ? LOL
    Babyd.jpg

Robbie. Quick answer, no. I am the size of "Big John", my wife is the size of a Barbie doll.

If I were married or had a girlfriend, and if I bought her something online, my first thought would be that it'd look good on her. The second thought would be how does it look on me? So I would buy 2 of them, 1 in her size and 1 in my size.
    Also to answer ur question, they probably think we look and act silly when we get to wear things like this. Some women simply don't realize that they were lucky enough to be born women, so they've gotten to wear these things all their lives, whereas we had to wait however many years before we got to wear womens' clothes.

by Robbiegirl:
    why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie
    What do you do when you put on silky women's lingerie?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Prance Never, sashay maybe.

Guilty as charged, bought a black garter belt and black stockings for my ex and wound up wearing them on the drive home. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    BTW why do women always accuse men of Prancing About when we put on Silky women's Lingerie ?
    Men generally don't put on silky women's lingerie. Gotta hand it to you, you are consistent in your projection of this thing of ours
    on men in general.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

No, sizing doesn't work.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

In my humble opinion, reindeer prance, we don't.

YMMV.

RHONDA
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've found prancing isn't productive when taking still photos------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    There was a dramatic difference in sizes when we were first married. This is something I would not recommend doing. Many women, including my wife, are of the opinion cross dressers buy lingerie with the thought of how we look in it. My wife suggested that sentiment to me and asked I don't buy her lingerie. It took a very long time for her to realize that was not the case.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Robbiegirl. I'm 53 and I've never heard a woman accuse men of prancing about when putting on silky women's lingerie. Exactly which planet are you from?

If I were to buy anything for my spouse, it would be for her. If I liked it enough, I would buy two, one for each of us.

As for the OP's 2nd question: If you enjoy being a mincing, lisping, limp wristed sissy, then indulge yourself. Stop trying to lump all of us into the same closet.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

No! I have my own personal style and would never think of buying the same for anyone else, or trying it on first. I'd hold it against my dressed body to size check the item though!

Them taking it off and asking me to put it on is where it gets a little confusing!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I don't recall ever buying lingerie for a GF. But I do admit that I've raided girlfriend's lingerie drawers when I was younger. Lingerie has always been irresistible in my case.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I bought some stunning baby doll nighties for a GF before I married , she caught me wearing a black set and loved it , so we shared them after that .

For years I always bought my wife a nightie as a Xmas extra , it was standing joke with the family but none of them knew even my wife that I was sharing them . I always wear a nightie now and did so before I separated from my wife , I told her I slept better , which was true .

My wife has on more than one occasion said that we prance about when dressed , actually I didn't because I was doing the cooking and cleaning when dressed.

I also admit I love dancing when dressed I enjoy the dinner dances and parties our social group hold , I will admit I find dancing in heels easier than flat male shoes , OK the movement of the clothes is great .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-22-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    RG here we go with the projecting what you do and assume we all do it.
    You swished so technically that could be prancing you know.
    Some of us don't have a lingerie fetish.
    I don't swish or prance btw.

Sorry didn't mean to project for anyone. We are all a bit different. For me it is impossible not to walk and act a bit different when I am wearing something like a silky babydoll or lacy full slip !

Yes I have sometimes done that. Better yet is to buy two of the article so that you can wear your own version.
    As to prancing; never!

I would never consider wearing any lingerie that I bought for my wife. My wife told me that her clothing was hers and I was not to wear it under circumstances, which I gladly follow although she does have some shirts and dresses I would love to try to wear.

Men do parade around in their partners lingerie as a joke, it is usually done with the partners encouragement and a great time is usually had by all.

I did buy matching baby doll PJ's years ago but it was more practical for Florida weather.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I definitely have. I bought two sets of babydolls for my wife and I tried on both and kept one lol
    [FO

I am sooooooo tired of these hurtful stereotypes. I do not prance when wearing silky women's lingerie. I cavort, frolic, gambol, romp, caper, frisk, skip and dance. Occasionally I'll mince and sashay but I only prance on horsey night when I'm wearing a bridle and tail. But, that's for a different forum.

I believe the correct word is "walking". I have this on good authority from Bob Rivers as evidenced by one of his "Twisted Radio" song parodies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPy9zqWGcU

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    I cavort, frolic, gambol, romp, caper, frisk, skip and dance.
    You're so naughty! And are you using a thesaurus?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder