Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Lingerie For Your Lady and then trying it on First

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I Actually was accused of prancing once but that was from my Mother when in an argument, to be fair that wasn't the worse thing that was levelled at me during her tirade (ouch)
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Guilty-sooner or later I would try in on! I don't prance, I do pose admiring the image in the mirror while caressing my body!

Will never happen here. My wife does not wear such items. I do and buy them for myself. Wife tolerates my choice, which I often (almost all the time) wear to bed.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Nope...sizes are very different. Confession: I prance.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I got a new skirt yesterday and I did swish. I swished a lot I can tell you. In fact I'm a proud swisher, with the correct skirt off course. My wife said the other day "your just going to the freezer in the garage, not entering a ballroom dancing competition". However I would never prance, despite Isabellas confession just now. Prancing is for ponies, ladies swish like Ginger Rogers. Every morning I step daintilly out of the Aston Martin (knees together) spin around to swish the skirt and then with head held high walk daintilly away like Audrey Heppburn, absolutely no prancing, and then I wake up and realise it was a dream. I then recraete it for real from a boring SUV, not really the same but it will have to do. Always a classy skirt though.

Yes a few years ago it was valentines day and was shopping for my wife and bought her some lovely red lace Bra and undies and a red corset i got it home and was wrapping it up and the temptation was to much so put it on, amazing.

when i gave them to her she went and put them on to show me she looked amazing as usual but all i could think about was how nice they looked and felt on me

Panties4me
    I used to buy my wife lingerie for her birthday, Christmas, mother's day, in fact on any occasion I could, and she would buy me panties on some special occasion. This ended when she relised I was really buying the lingerie for my own benifit. Yes I loved wearing "her" lingerie.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    When I first started crossdressing seriously (I had dabbled a little on occasion in previous years, but nothing at all substantial) That Christmas, I decided to get my then wife something sexy in the lingerie department of a Sears. As I was perusing the ladies department, I noticed a mannequin was displaying a black garter belt, panties, and stockings. At that moment, I got hit with the proverbial thunderbolt, and immediately fantasized about how it would look on me. Up to that point, I had never thought any more about my desires to wear women's clothes. But that day, the floodgates were opened. I ended up guessing what size garter belt would fit me (turned out I was pretty close) bought stockings and black panties to match (again guessing....but they were a tad on the small side) I also bought another set in beige with bra, panties and hold-up stockings, thinking that my wife at the time would like them. Turned out she didn't really care for sexy lingerie, so they ended up stuck in a drawer in her dresser and forgotten about. So it ended up that I commandeered those as well.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

When I was 17 back in the 70s girls wanted to take wood shop, auto shop, sheet metal shop etc. so the schools had to let guys take all the so called girl classes.
    Well all the guys singed up for cooking and no one singed up for sewing so the school bumped a bunch of us guys into sewing.
    Most guys just screwed around but I got into it and was the only one who passed the class.
    My wife says I should never tell anyone that I took sewing.

Well any how I got pretty good at it and I made two dresses for my girl friend who was a size 12 which fit me, and yes I did try them on, if she only knew LOL!
    One of the dresses was scarlet red and her mother said that a respectable girl shouldn't wear red, she did were the dresses a bunch of times, it was pretty cool!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I have never bought my wife lingerie. It would seem selfish even without the crossdressing aspect. When she was going through her closet and discarding things she discarded a shirt that still had the tags on it so I ended up getting it and wearing it before she ever did.

I am definitely a swisher and twirler of skirts. Some might even consider it prancing. My wife doesn't understand, and don't understand how she can't twirl and such occasionally

I'm guilty of both charges.
    In my twenties, Before I knew I was a crossdresser, I would try on almost everything I bought for my girlfriends...had an SA make me try on a garter belt in front of her lifting up my shirt before purchasing it...she must have known something I didn't...I did give it to my girlfriend but took it back after breaking up with her.
    Kind of a reverse situation now, my wife sometimes steals some of my lingerie because she thinks it looks better on her...it probably does