Thread: A trip to the liquor store

A trip to the liquor store

I don't post on here much l, but this happened about a year ago.
    I put on my skinny jeans and my colored Cami top and my black high heel boots. I was feeling mighty pretty so I called my daughter and borrowed her car. I went to the next town over and stopped in at the liquor store and bought me a pint of Seagram's 7. Now I've never been in the store in girl mode but have been in it lots of times in guy mode. I always get carded when I go in as a guy but the lady clerk did not card me and was very pleasant.
    So I needed something to chase it down with so I went looking a Sundrop. I don't know about the rest of y'all in the world but in the southeast we mix Sundrop with our liquor. I stopped at several stores and could not find a 2 liter Sundrop.

In one store there was a Hispanic guy that tried to help me find a Sundrop. I was towering over him by at least a foot and was trying to flirt with me. I do a pretty good job but I didn't think I did that good of a job. LOL Now I've had a lot of out time but this is the first time I've ever had someone do this. I was flattered for sure.

So off to the drugstore I went they did not have any either, So I decided to look at the makeup. Not finding anything I wanted I walked out.

Starting to get fed up I almost went into the grocery store but decided against it. I finally just stopped in the convenience store and bought two 20 oz sundrops and came home on a very natural (outing) high.

When I got home my wife said"you didn't go out dressed like that did you?" "You look stupid"
    I said"yes I did. Nobody cared"

Sorry to end of story like this but that's all there was. My wife is no longer tolerant of my dressing so I don't do it much anymore. She knew everything about me after the third date, but after 14 years of marriage she has had enough of her.

I had lots of fun that day so don't feel sorry for me.

Good for you! So glad you had a good time. I enjoyed reading your adventure and hope there are more to come.

Good for you Kelli!

Lol, yeah Sundrop is the national soft drink of NC.

Banned Read only
    Kelli,
    It's a shame once you've been out that you can't keep it up .

My wife would say the same as your wife but more explicit , they do it to deter us . You gave in, I became fed up with her commnts so chose separation, now I can do it as I choose .

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I can't believe you got a comment like that based on your avatar image.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The problem with our wives sometimes is they do not see the woman, it is always a man in a dress, no matter how good we look.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kelli, i m glad you had a good time, i hope it works out better in the long run, lots of women are worried about what others would think. Men on the other hand seem to be less worried about what others would think. I think that is the thing that keeps more women from accepting this form of self expression. And that's all it is IMHO. BTW your avatar looks terrific to me, WOW!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Nice reading your adventure Kelli. hope your wife is lets you go out and be yourself.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds like a great adventure. I'm sorry that your wife is not accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".