Thread: Room 356

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar

Room 356

Well,wonderful people coming off cloud 9 pink fog rising. Had a fabulous evening at the tri ess spring fling.

My afternoon started at transformations for a makeover after getting dolled up off to get my feet pampered at a nearby nail salon. Picked a cute color the owner of the nail salon said hi,"girlfriend I haven't seen you in a while, nice to see you." I was amazed feeling accepted I was at an all time high.

I went to my hotel to check in . I have never checked in en femme, so I was kinda of nervous, not knowing how this will go. With my heels clicking my right hand on my roller board I walked into a crowded lobby plenty of people but I felt confident, I am woman. The check in process went well and I took a crowded elevator to my room . I got changed in a jiffy accessories and a spray of beautiful by Burberry and off to the prom or spring fling I went. I attended with Patti a cd sister from Atlanta here on a business trip .

Made my way into the event feeling fierce. I met wives of other cds and we talked about acceptance and about how dressing doesn't hurt no one and that life is short. Theresa and her wife were awesome we exchanged numbers I made new friends. Jessica a gal I met I year ago said hi we hung out and exchanged emails .Julie,Claudia, Audrey and her wife so many people I met that night.

The DJ played "good night my love ",and the clock hit midnight off to the after party in room 356. A gathering of a few gals,we talked about Chicago history about our jobs, architecture. I drove Patti back to her hotel in downtown all en femme wearing a cute flats and feeling like a woman. Drove back to my hotel up to my room a few hours Zzzzzzzz's and back to guy mode.
    Life is about growth, never stop being curious.

And a wonderful night was had by all.

Jennifer, it is something you are unlikely to forget.

Fond memories for the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley Sims yes memories

Jennifer, Sounds like a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jennifer, Sure wish i could go to something like that.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Shely ,omg from some gg's that have used the words 'narcissistic ''selfish 'or 'fetish 'to describe cross dressing I took who a whole new perspective from talking with wives that evening made new friends. I had one of the wives tell me when I showed her my guy pictures she said "I like you better as a girl you should stay female. "Shely darling you could do it you could do something like this. I can't tell you I was surrounded my so many intellectuals glas from all walks of life . Shely I read from your bio you're in the Midwest, this was a chi tri ess event.

Banned Read only
    Jennifer ,
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling , I know you don't want it to end , that's why I try and do breakfast dressed as well .

Some people have never met me in male mode , I arrive dressed and leave after breakfast dressed , the first time that happened really did feel special, all the others knew me as was Teresa , the guy didn't exist .

Thanks for sharing your story I hope you have many others to share with us in the future .