Thread: When cross dressing is not just cross dressing but a start...

Smile When cross dressing is not just cross dressing but a start...

Thank you to this forum: I might have already said this but
    ii haven't posted in ages so this might seem redundant. Thank you because I realized that I wasn't actually a cross dresser; I was doing that, but in reality I was just being me(female) and this forums sign up page is where I came up with the name Lexi. I can say for a few months now I have been signing my name Lexi and is the name I sign on official paper work at the doctors.

Someone here sent me a PM saying they were supposed to a girl in response to some thread I made inferring that I was the same. I replied how I wasn't trans. They could tell I was before I was. But when I replied that I wasn't I turned out to be so wrong!

Here is a little bit bit of my journey so far; I tell so that others that are like me on this forum can tell if this is just a hobby that you keep in a box under your bed or really something much bigger!

Having the courage to come out on this forum was the very first step to becoming a real girl. A few months ago I started HRT and laser hair removal and weekly GID therapy. What a huge difference that has made! Some things the hormones do: I'm actually growing real B cups and not gynocomastia where the nipples are small and breasts concave. They grow so fast they hurt! I always thought my legs looked girly before but thats nothing to how they look and feel now. Boxer shorts bunch up since my legs are oval shaped so girl underware is almost required and the estrogen makes your man hood always in a state like you just jumped in a freezing cold pool. Not that it was any thing to brag about in the first place. Every part of me is affected by the hormones. Hard flat muscles turn into soft curvy areas yes I have lost alot of strength but the look is so much better it's worth it. Even my face is affected making my cheeks bigger and reducing the fat I once had around my jaw, its really weird feeling it and touching it, the skin is so soft now and my cheeks are kind of rosy like make up.

Biggest change is mentally. I'm like a totally different person. Right before I started the hormones I thought I would keep my genitals and date women kind of becoming a girly lesbian. Yeah right! My sexuality has shifted towards, like all the way towards, tall muscular masculine men and I'm dying to get SRS to feel what its like to have sex with a guy as a women. Thinking of past girl friends makes me wonder what I was I thinking having a relationship with a girl?! Did not expect that and that required "coming out"... again(first as trans then as gay)... to family. But honestly I feel /think so girly now that dating women seems wrong.

It's like a had this huge hole in me that I would fill with alcohol money sex possessions and none of it worked. I was missing estrogen. My aggressiveness has totally gone away and instead I'm filled with compassion and passion. I really can't explain it in words there are none expressive or great enough to describe it. Its almost like a drug on estrogen I feel like I can do anything. We twice lowered my testosterone and each step reaffirms my feeling that it was a poison in my body. I did go a week without hormones just to check. Felt awful that whole week. I'm just amazed at how feminine it makes you become; people describe my walk, hand motions, and even the way I sit is different.
    Going out clothes shopping I used to tell the store workers that it was for my girl friend but now they can just tell its for me and I have no problem telling them that. I think the pink nail polish I always wear gives it away too! Doing make up and hair is so much fun although I wish it would grow out faster. But at the beginning I was over whelmed at how much the hormones were changing me. Its like every part of me I touch is softer or different in some way. Not having body hair is really nice although I still have some hair that requires shaving on my chest its not think and grows maybe 1/5 as fast.

One trap I almost fell into that would have delayed things possibly for years: Maybe you are not a cross dresser and really ask yourself why are you doing this? Is it because you get some sort of kick out of it maybe sexual or maybe because you are not supposed to and it's fun or maybe because you ARE supposed to and it's not just a hobby but who not just what you want to be? You have to be brave answering that and honest. Coming out is extremely hard and you have to be ready for it. Once the estrogen is in you it's really easy but thats the second step not the first.

OK that was really long so...

Hugs!

Lexi
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

If you have been on estrogen for a while, you should be able to experience the mind altering effect of the drug by now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    If you have been on estrogen for a while, you should be able to experience the mind altering effect of the drug by now.
    I actually felt it in about 3 days. Its such an amazing feeling. After a two months your personality changes and you solve problems differently. Too bad you can't take a single dose when you cross dress to get the full experience. Really bad for men to take it as the effects are not really reverse able not that I would ever want to go back. I think the breast growth has to be surgically removed.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Lexi, I did a little bit of stalking, I know creepy right? 😉

In a lot of your previous threads and posts you were hinting you were straight (attracted to men). You even asked if it would be easier if CD/trans were gay. I have a feeling you suppressed your sexual/emotional desire for men in the same way you hid your trans self.

I too thought I was just a crossdresser, then I went to non binary, then finally arriving at trans. My problem was not accepting it or admitting it to myself in the first place. I know know where I am at and I still need to take it slow with a new career, moving into another city, wife, etc.

I’m incredibly happy for you and it sounds like your situation has allowed for you to be yourself with out worrying about a partner or financial obligations. I hope to continue to hear how your transition continues along on your journey! You go girl! The world is yours to conquer!

Lexi, thanks for the update. Sounds like you are having a positive experience.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    It's good to read you have cleared your mind , some of your prvious threads did go round in odd circles. I truly hope you are on the right track now . I must admit I do wonder what changes will occur if and when my T levels finally drop I've been on that high since the age of 8-9 years , I don't know if I'm ready for serious change now .

I'm a little absent minded on removing my nail polish, I go days now and forget and wonder why people keep looking at my hands , Grape Sorbet is a lovely soft pink and not too noticable but electric blue did raise a giggle from the post girl and teal blue a fun comment from a pool attendant .

Quote Originally Posted by LexiNexi View Post
    Coming out is extremely hard and you have to be ready for it. Once the estrogen is in you it's really easy but thats the second step not the first.
    Exactly what I have heard from every TS woman I have met, and even those within the TS pages of this forum. Once you are on the juice, everything is flowers and rainbows. You ride My Little Ponies with real Pegasus wings and Unicorn horns.

The rapid and profound effects of your transition in such a short time are nothing short of astounding. I feel sorry for anyone who might read your words and think it could be remotely possibly a blueprint for their own hopes and dreams.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote: "You are right I was BSing when I first came here to the CD section but that was long ago"

So now you've finally admitted on one of your other threads that all your previous posts were fiction, maybe the mods will do the sensible thing and ban you from the forum.