Thread: Added the handbag and nailed the walk!

Added the handbag and nailed the walk!

Encouraged by my previous adventure (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-What-a-thrill), I felt compelled to go out again. The only problem, the weather is way too hot for the coat I've been wearing up to now. I have a suit jacket that might do, but somehow I just felt half dressed wearing it. Until - eureka, I remembered an old handbag belonging to my SO under the bed. Put that over my arm and wow, the transformation is incredible...perfect. So out we go again, feeling much more feminine than before.

Attachment 291116

No encounters with damsels in distress this time, just a night time stroll. But I knew from the video I took of myself the other night that my walk is not that of a woman. Only one thing for it; try and do the walk. To begin with, I just started planting my feet one in front of the other (as if walking on a single line). But very soon, I realized, the only way to do it comfortably is to somehow swing the hips to keep the weight over that single line. And suddenly, voila, got it. This feels amazing. Before I knew it I was exaggerating the whole thing in a very un-masculine way.

I passed a couple out for a stroll, still doing "the walk" and they just carried on by. And cars passed me all the time. It was a good two hours before I went home, very satisfied with my "progress". You can see what you think here:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arryakpg-EEAjLAxXddz906KiKjVCQ

The only after effect from all the walking I've done in heels lately is a bit of stiffness in my legs. Well worth it for the pleasure.
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-24-2018 at 01:35 AM. Reason: minor change

Practice X do getting the legs in shape can help in the walk also. I sometimes clean and work in the house in my heels to get use to wearing them. Also running and getting my legs on shape has helped immensely.

Congratulations on your evening stroll. Two hours of walking is excellent exercise!

I think it's: 2 hours of walking in heels is about 4 hours of regular walking
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I used to alternate walking in heels and then flats, eventually I needed less practice.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    You look gr8 and you nailed it!

Thanks Jennifer. I think that's the point isn't, somehow feeling good about yourself... and perhaps seeking approval?

Good job on the walking! I am curious about how your feet felt after that much walking in heels.

I finally have a pair of heels that feel like I could walk in them for quite a while. I did about 30 minutes on the treadmill, and the feet weren't sore. I did feel it in my legs the next day.

The rest of my heels start hurting after 10 minutes or less.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Hello Sami, thanks.

Interesting question. I'm not an expert on stilettos and, as you have read, I am certainly new to wearing them outside. But I just did mental count and I actually have about five pairs and I've worn them in the house quite a lot. Firstly, I would say it depends a bit on your feet but a lot on the shoes themselves. The best pair I ever had were these: https://www.amazon.de/Fabulicious-Sp...lair+420&psc=1 in size 45 European (I have big feet). They were incredibly comfortable, incredibly sexy and not too expensive. I believe they are made with professional use in mind (e.g. stage), so the quality is peerless. I would recommend them heartily; you will love them and they're available in all sorts of colours. I have replaced them with these: https://www.amazon.de/Fabulicious-Sp...lair+436&psc=1, which look nice in the picture but I don't think look as sexy on (too few straps). Otherwise they're identical and they are certainly comfortable to walk in as well. I have a pair of these https://www.amazon.de/Pleaser-Kiss-2...VNXTKRAPD3JPGW and they are, if anything, even more comfortable because they are gentler with the top of your foot. I've never gone out in them though and I have a slight fear of breaking my ankle wearing them. I also have a pair something like these https://www.amazon.de/Elara-Spitze-B...HT0Z8YJ96Z5BNR (can't find a link to the actual ones) but they constrict my toes so they are very very uncomfortable. I can't wear pointed men's shoes either for the same reason.

As for walking itself. I can honestly say that, before I made my first venture outside a couple of months ago, I didn't even know if I would be able to do it (backwards and forwards in the house doesn't count). But I realised within the first twenty yards that it's dead easy. I've had virtually no after affects. Perhaps just a little stiffness but honestly, it's really easy. And it has been really nice to be able to walk significant distances and practice making the walk elegant and just to enjoy the experience. It's an amazing feeling, the way heels just force you to hold your body upright and press your hips forwards. I love it.

I guess the only way you're going to discover for sure is to try it for yourself Sami.

MR
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-25-2018 at 02:57 AM.

Aspiring Member
    You are doing really well walking that long in heels that look that high! I think the higher the heel the less they are made for walking and the more for looking.Go for it! Sherrii

Dear MR,

I had to chuckle about the first pair because they are exactly the same as one of my pairs. I had a lot of problems with them because they are way too narrow. You must have skinnier feet than I.

The only walking I have done outside, with stilettos, is to my car. I didn't have any trouble on the concrete. I know it isn't far, but I am confident I have the skill as long as the feet don't get blisters.

The treadmill really worked for developing the posture and sway.

Thank you for spending a lot of time with your long response. It really means a lot!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Banned Read only
    MiniRock,
    It's surprising how quickly you become attached to a handbag, they actually help with the walk depending how you carry it. I found if you turn your palms outward the elbows tuck in and somehow everything else falls into place , wearing heels does make you take smaller steps which also helps .

Keep watching GGs, some aren't that feminine when they walk so you don't have to overdo it , the ache in the calf muscles is possibly because different muscles being worked harder to balance in heels .