Thread: Added the handbag and nailed the walk!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Added the handbag and nailed the walk!

Encouraged by my previous adventure (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...-What-a-thrill), I felt compelled to go out again. The only problem, the weather is way too hot for the coat I've been wearing up to now. I have a suit jacket that might do, but somehow I just felt half dressed wearing it. Until - eureka, I remembered an old handbag belonging to my SO under the bed. Put that over my arm and wow, the transformation is incredible...perfect. So out we go again, feeling much more feminine than before.

Attachment 291116

No encounters with damsels in distress this time, just a night time stroll. But I knew from the video I took of myself the other night that my walk is not that of a woman. Only one thing for it; try and do the walk. To begin with, I just started planting my feet one in front of the other (as if walking on a single line). But very soon, I realized, the only way to do it comfortably is to somehow swing the hips to keep the weight over that single line. And suddenly, voila, got it. This feels amazing. Before I knew it I was exaggerating the whole thing in a very un-masculine way.

I passed a couple out for a stroll, still doing "the walk" and they just carried on by. And cars passed me all the time. It was a good two hours before I went home, very satisfied with my "progress". You can see what you think here:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Arryakpg-EEAjLAxXddz906KiKjVCQ

The only after effect from all the walking I've done in heels lately is a bit of stiffness in my legs. Well worth it for the pleasure.
    Last edited by MiniRock; 04-24-2018 at 01:35 AM. Reason: minor change