Thread: Dare me

Dare me

Hi everyone
    I have two whole days to myself. I am staying on the beach and close by to the shops. I was hoping you would be able to give me some dares to follow out. Maybe some easy ones and maybe a few more daring. I will do my best to follow through with them.

I know i dont need dares to crossdress but just makes it more fun. I am mainly a closest crossdresser i have only been out during dark for a walk or for a drive. I am keen to try push the boundaries a little.

Thanks

With all the beaches on the planet this becomes a difficult assignment for us readers. Where I live (near the beach) it is deserted so any dares would be fruitless if your goal is to be seen.

You don't need a dare to dress but just dress up sexy and get out and have some fun.

The beach is down a steep hill and surrounded by trees. Usually not many more then 5 people on it a6 any one time

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How about a walk on the beach in shorts and a cute, short sleeve top. Maybe with a wide brimmed hat and shades?

Probably too early for a swimsuit?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

How about this one? Go to a nearby swimsuit shop, try on a swimsuit, and get the sales attendant to give her opinion.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Find a restaurant nearby..call and order lunch and then go pick it up!!!!!!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I double dog dare you to go at night to the beach and under a star filled sky un.......use your imagination (jk)
    I dare you to have fun..

Wear a teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini down to the beach.......

I dare you. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I didnt have a yelliw bikini but i took an orange one to the beach and found a quiet area and changed into it. I layed there for about 10 minutes before the nerves got the better of me

Banned Read only
    Brooke,
    If it's a nudist beach all your problems are solved , no need for any dares !!

I must admit I would like to plan a few days on the coast with my dog, just do a bit a walking and maybe a little sketching , all dressed of course .

So how can we dare you ? Well I suggest you don't get sand in your knickers that could be painful with tucking !

It might help to put it back on and go in for a swim or just wade out and enjoy yourself while others walk by at a safe distance. I’ve constantly dreamed about doing just this

Here are a couple of photos for proof. Also one of me dressed up tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brooke,
    I don't see the problem, you look great.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    A lot of your previous posts are along these same lines. Maybe just look back at other dares people here have suggested and try one again. Oh is your wife on board with you dressing yet? Hope your 10 minutes in the sun didn't leave any tan lines. Outta here!

Reality Check
    What little chance most of us have of passing as a female goes away when we strip down to a bikini or even shorts and a halter top. What about your padding? What about your breast forms? Want to pass as a woman? Wait for winter and bundle up in a heavy coat and pants. Now you have a chance of passing.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Speak for yourself, Krisi!
    Just because u don't have the correct prosthesis doesn't mean all of us don't. Mine lets me wear all those things u mentioned under it at the beach!

69861.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dare you to be brave on your own and make your own decisions without relying on crutches to deflect your own insecurities.

just go and have a great time and enjoy yourself
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    Simple answer stop wearing all that padding , and that problem goes away , OK in Sherry's case she's got it covered , so Sherry please excuse that pun !

I've thought about pool/ beach wear maybe something with a skirted lower half could cover most things , all we need in the UK is the warm sun again to give it a try .

I dare you to be happy
    the boy became the girl>>>> frances

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I dare you to be brave on your own and make your own decisions without relying on crutches to deflect your own insecurities.
    Nicely said Micki_Finn X

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Wear a teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini down to the beach.......

I dare you. :-)
    What happened to the "Itsy Bitsy" before the "Teeny Weeny"?
    Jon

Brooke,

You’re on the beach? Go purchase a bikini and towel from one of the shops. Change and go out and lay in the warm sun for a few hours watching everyone pass by.

@—}——-
    Michelle