Thread: Happy Place

Happy Place

My SO asked just in conversation where is my happy place. Oddly it is home being dressed doing my house chores. That puts me in a good place just being a good wife.

It is always great when you know your happy place and can easily go there.

Since I'm not out I suppose my happy place is the same as yours. I do enjoy doing the house chores better dressed than not dressed.

Ditto Jaylyn ....
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It sounds u and some others here r easily pleased, Gilda. Just dress and do housework!?
    If it works for u all? Great!

But, if u then become the "wife", what does that make your SO?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A nice pair of jeans, a loose fitting blouse, my chest fitted up as well, my hair pulled back (wig as my work requires my hair to be 1 1/4” or shorter.... on the couch playing resident evil 2.... best and most relaxing

My happy place now days is out and about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Hi g,
    For me it's clicking away in a mall shopping

Gilda - It's a great feeling isn't it.
    My work is currently only part-time, so i am the household domestic the rest of the week. The closest that i get to feeling complete is when i am at home and can really be myself and wear what i like.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Lately since I found a love of heels even though I only dress at home, so doing chores gives me something to do standing in my heels.

Reality Check
    I really don't understand what a "happy place" is. I'm happy doing things I like to do and being with people I like to be with. I'm happy as Krisi and happy as Homer. Sometimes I'm not happy but most of the time I am.
    Krisi

My happy place is being dressed in a slip and underthings luxuriating after work and on weekends!

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with a lot of others. My "Happy Place" is where I feel the most comfortable, i.e., happy, and, not subject to all the surrounding stresses of life. That is home. I am an in-home wearer of women's clothing, who occasionally ventures forth among other humans. I totally enjoy doing domestic chores attired a la June Cleaver. It's a dress, heels and hosiery, and, all the proper undergarments; bra, panty and slip. I do accomplish a lot of chores; cooking, baking, vacuuming, washing and ironing, meal preparation, tending the garden.

My Happy Place is when and where I am at peace within myself!

If it must be a place, then it's in my head and when my head is in a "Happy Place"

That is my serious reply!

Stacy!

It is in my head T.
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"