Thread: I didn't know this forum existed I was just saying good bye to the people here!

I didn't know this forum existed I was just saying good bye to the people here!

I wrote a thread telling how I had moved on from being a CD to a trans girl and was off to TS type forums. Looks like I can stay!!!
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

of course you can stay
    we are here for mostly the same thing

glad you found the tsisterhood!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by LexiNexi View Post
    I wrote a thread telling how I had moved on from being a CD to a trans girl and was off to TS type forums. Looks like I can stay!!!
    I was just about to go too. 4 years ago I identified as CD , but That is most definitely not the case now. I'm TS and that's it.
    Be truthful to yourself.