Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you feel after you bought your first bra?

How did you feel after you bought your first bra?

I just purchased my first bra and a few pairs of panties, and I am beyond excited. It felt like a special moment to me. The thrill of getting to wear something different is helping me get deeper into crosdressing. I wanted to see how you all felt when you got your own first pair of panties and a bra.

It is indeed a turn on and thrilling to have your own things. My wife bought my first one for me from Lane Bryant. They were having a sale buy one get the second half off. The clerk asked her when we checked out if she knew she had two different sized ones. Wife nodded yes and since that time I now have three that fit perfect and two that have gotten tight since I started lifting weights again.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kelly , It was 60years ago when I was 15 and

I felt like a teenage girl with my first bra.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well I was kinda meh when I got my first panties. I don’t like wearing them. I was excited and scared when I got my first bra. It meant I could finally have a chest! I got my first breast forms that same day. I wore everyday for the whole week as soon as I got off work. Getting it I was suppppppppeeeerrrr excited as it was my first time ever shopping in the women’s department.

An employee came up to me and asked if she could help me find anything. I was super nervous and I told her I was shopping for a gir friend but I’m sure she saw right through me. Helped me pick out a nice black satin one (still have it) and explained to me the difference in types of bras.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It was never a big deal and its been a long time so if there was any excitement I don't remember.
    If you are excited then that is awesome.

The first bra I bought (with my money) was not the first bra I owned so, by that point, it was no big deal.

My emotions were like a whirlwind of confetti. I was anxious, aroused, curious, and excited. My head was in a tizzy, my heart thundering when I purchased a vintage lace front-close bra by Warner's. It was a truly magical time and I loved every second of it. Whenever I see or touch a white lace bra with a front closure I'm immediately drawn back to a lovely time.

Candice, your timing is somewhat scary as just a few days ago I actually purchased my own bras in person for the first time.

I had a long drive ahead of me so I took the time to "enjoy the ride" as Jamie. That ole Pink Fog came over me so I headed to the nearest shopping malls once I was ready but got to Kohl's just at closing time, only got to stroll in and look at the clearance racks up front. It was almost empty so I had a few minutes but wanted to enjoy the experience of shopping for lingerie in "person".

As it was Sunday night, time for the old standby of Walmart, 24 hours! I still am amazed I parked, checked my look in the mirror and stepped out. I almost lost my nerve near the door but something gave me assurance, that so many of the posters here have been there before me. The security guard gave me a long, too long, glance but I was by him and headed to the lingerie section, luckily it was near the front. The first bra I picked was a white front hook beauty, I couldn't believe I was actually in a store and shopping as Jamie. I managed to relax just a tiny bit and picked up bikini panties, which only made me go back to the displays for a black bra. My only other black bra was "borrowed" and way too small, not near enough support but now I would have my own, in my size!

I also picked up a nice pair of sunglasses and was now faced with the biggest moment in Jamie's life, getting on the checkout line and paying in person, something I had never done before.

To her great credit, the girl behind the register (Lynne, I'll never forget that name, thank you Lynne!) said "you look nice" though she had a somewhat bewildered expression on her face. I guess she doesn't get many girls from NJ down in central MD, or maybe that I'm larger and had to dress in the car, might have not been my best effort ever as a CD! I paid cash, got the change and said "Thank you" as softly as I could, walked on air towards the door and soon was back in front of the guard. I said "good night" and waltzed through the few people near the door, almost skipping to the car as I had finally bought my own clothes while dressed.

To all, if I could do it so can you! I will say the night was not over as I soon needed to stop and visit the ladies room. The rest stop was almost deserted and I felt very confident as I strolled in but not two minutes later a woman came in who started flushing every toilet down the line, skipped mine and I got the clue. I quickly finished, exited the stall and she was at the back of the restroom. I glanced her way and she said "good night, hun" in a knowing manner so I headed out to the lot. I did notice the security guard at a window, so I completely know I did not pass well at all but still enjoyed the evening. Did I mention I bought my own bras as Jamie for the first time?

Buying my first bra was probably a bit of an anti climax.

I don't remember the occasion.

Having a couple of girls put one on me when I was four did little for me then.

When I was eight I was fitted with a bra by one of the girls mothers gave me a feeling of elation, we all went out on a Sunday outing in pretty dresses and I looked like a fourteen year old at the time.

I had already acquired a few pairs given to me by others over time and the pair I found in the streed many years ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kelly
    I can remember buying lingerie for the first time. I couldnt wait to get home to put them on. I soon bought loads of other clothes after that as i was hooked. Jewellery and perfume soon followed as well as the make up. I feel so happy for you.

It was exciting and disappointing at the same time. I bought a lace trimmed underwire bra at JC Penney's. Well, it was too small and the undereire was uncomfortable.but it was my first bra nevertheless. Since then, i have learned what my size is. That was many years ago though.

For me it felt like I had now started on a new journey through life, a journey to be enjoyed, a way of life enabling me to be at last able to fulfil that life long dream of feeling feminine and content. That first bra was an amazing start for me, a memory to be remembered and treasured.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I got my first bra less than 18 months ago. It was a big thrill emotionally (and a big turn on). I now own over thirty and love wearing them. I also loved the day when I realised that I had to wear one every day.

Michelle.

Kelly, slept in it for a week. I bought a 40a cup from the Sears catalog.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 04-25-2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Weird. It felt too small in the cups. But the more I wore it the more normal it felt.

Early on I had stolen one of my mom's bras. Then I got married and used my wife's for a couple years. They weren't the right size, but she had a couple that stretched out to fit. When I was about 24/25 (35 years ago), I got up enough courage to buy my first. I went to a lingerie shop. There were two ladies working there, and as soon as I walked in they came over and asked if they could help me. One asked me "Is this for you?" I was scared but said yes, and they said they wanted to be sure I had the right size, and then took me to the back, measured me and had me try on a few. That first one was a Bali flower. I loved that bra, still my favorite style. To finally have one that was "for me" made me feel wonderful.

PS Welcome to the site Kelly!
    Stephanie

When I think about it, I have enjoyed my first bra .....maybe 50 times. Each new bra gives me pretty much the same thrill. I always enjoy the idea of looking for, purchasing, and wearing a pretty bra. My dilemma now is finding matching panties for each. But I guess that's another thread. Enjoy the excitement.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Reality Check
    Since I had been wearing my wife's bra for years, buying my own was no biggie. Buying my first wig was a thrill though.
    Krisi

I had never wanted a bra and was quite happy without one, never wanted any new discomfort either (preferred swimwear). I eventually bought my first bra or 6 mid last year only to make myself look more feminine to others and for practice, "training bras" for Me. Surprisingly for me they made me feel slightly more ladylike and less like flat old Stacy, my preferred look!
    Never really thought about this in depth before but I think that the occasional donning of a bra for me is a nice touch!

Braless Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I had bought many things 'for my wife', but the big turning point came when I openly bought something for myself ( a grey coat). I still fell a little odd buying underwear but it's not a major thing.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I bought my first bra, panties and a pretty slip from J. C. Penney in the mall, all in a matching gold color. I couldn't wait until I got home and put them on! I felt heavenly!

Kelly, your thread brought a smile to my face. I was sitting drinking coffee in my silky blue pajamas, panties and bra with my wife when I read your thread. She asked what I was smiling about and I read your thread to her and she laughed with me about the first bra I bought.

I bought my first bra and brought it home and tried it on.
    I slipped a tshirt on and walk out to my wife and asked how I looked. She gave me a smile and just shook her head and said I don't see why you wear bras. I hate mine. I stood there feeling like a 12 year old girl with her first bra. I felt like a woman. So I told her, Baby when you wore your very first bra did you hate it. She said no. Did you want the boys to notice it and think now your a woman. SHE said yea. Did you want the strap to slid off your shoulder so everyone would know you were wearing a bra. She said yes. So give me a hug and let me enjoy being a 12 year old girl with her first bra. She smiled and said OK and walked across the room kissed me and gave me a big hug.

That's why your thread made me smile and my wife and I were able to share that moment again. Thank you.

It was nice having my own, but it was much more of an experience the first time I actually wore one.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    The first bra I really remember as "mine" was my first ever makeover at Contessa's Closet in Los Angeles. She gave a makeover and I bought breast forms and a pocket bra for the forms. It was a beautiful pink color and I still have it. I have it with wonderful memories of Contessa.

It's strange. I've been crossdressing for nearly twenty years. But I've never worn a bra (I don't dress to pass).

Going by the comments in here, I'm missing out. So I may treat myself this weekend.....