Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did you feel after you bought your first bra?

I felt like: it's about time!

I have bought many bras from VS, la senza here in Canada and my first was sears when they were around. I was 15, saying I was buying it for my GF, and the lady went” aw I wish my guy would even come into the store, let alone buy me some like your doing”
    Got it home, and wore it all over, even was daring and wore the navy blue 36B to work one day.
    Since then “hooked”
    Now I can’t get enough, i have way more bras and sports bras then my SO has, and she just calls it “dress up”

Pretty in Pink

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Excited !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    The first bra I bought (with my money) was not the first bra I owned so, by that point, it was no big deal.
    Same here. I had been wearing other girl's clothing for many years by the time I was old enough to purchase my own things. An older sister who discarded things from her wardrobe due to fashion was a very handy person to have around.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

KellyGCD,

The first time I purchased bra and panties. . . I had first started wearing panties, easier to conceal and something feminine was what I wanted so I went into Victoria’s Secret and hurriedly picked out several different styles and colors and headed to check out. After answering a few questions I paid then left. I later settled on bikini style panties as the type I would stick to and still do. Cotton seems to be the best, anything else and everything down there gets warm. As for bras, I went to the same Victoria’s Secret near closing time and asked if I could be fitted for a bra. The sales associate was very nice didn’t judge me and walked me to the dressing room where she returned with a few bras for me to try on. Within a few minutes she told me which bra sizes I should stick to unless I was going to use inserts. Something I didn’t try till way later but I’m still learning.

@—}——
    Michelle

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    An older sister who discarded things from her wardrobe due to fashion was a very handy person to have around.
    I agree with this!

A white softly padded bra and a white cotton bikini cut panty at age 12 from Kmart.
    In October under the guise of Halloween.
    They were mine to keep in my room to put on at anytime I desired.
    And those desires were numerous.
    Wearing that bra obviously helped to create that illusion in the mirror of me looking like a girl
    Especially more so if I was wearing some of my sisters clothes

In the past I took bras from the family's donation pile and later on borrowed my wife's bras. When it was time to buy my own, I properly measured and went in store to buy a full coverage boring black and grey bra. It is the only bra I have purchased. My wife has since given me bras she is done with and while most are prettier none of them are as comfortable as the one I bought.

For me purchasing my first pair of heels and panties were much more exciting since I never wore those before (big feet and don't want to wear used panties).

Uplifted lol

When I told my wife she didn't want me to wear her stuff and she suggested we go and buy my own panties and bra. When we went to the store she asked me which bra style I was interested in, I looked at a few and then ended up buying almost the same style that she wears. As I was looking it was so much fun as she was given me advice why not to buy some types but it felt so great to have my own stuff. It was an amazing day.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    That was over 50 years ago and I just cannot remember how I felt. But since I was a teen I'm gone guess it was very sexual. Now the first time I bought a bra that actually supported my growing breasts, that was special. It probably was the closest I felt to what a girl must feel like when she realizes she needs a bra.

40+ years ago for me. I don't remember the first time buying or wearing, unfortunately. I remember very few of my first times with regard to anything related to crossdressing. I so wish I did!

Panties4me
    First bras I bought were on line. Probably about 15 in different styles. Then, around one week ago I bought a bra in store for the first time. What an amazing experience it was. The SA gave me a personal fitting and I tried on 3 or 4 bras. I settled on one and she suggested I leave it on and wear it out of the shop. Only had on a t-shirt and it was obvious that I was wearing a bra underneath, but hey, I was on a high. Four days later I returned to the shop and purchased three more. She now has another best customer.

Gold Member
    My first Bra was a long line that matched up with my High Wasted Girdle.
    It was a big deal at the time. Now I have about 30 bra's, and wear one 24/7.
    Rader

My wife bought my first bra while we were still dating. I still have it. Its black and lacy and my favorite.

Hi, Kelly...Kelley here.

While I've had bras in the past, the most exciting is the one I bought about 8 months ago, a strapless 44D Cacique, white. Needed it for my strapless dresses.

I bought a 44H, too, but that's for my bridesmaid's dress, which is a 26W, and a little large up top. Unfortunately, that one isn't white, but tan.

I've started sleeping dressed some nights, and I like it. Confuses my wife as to how I can stand it, but she's female, so...

Banned Read only
    Kelly,
    I was just thinking the question through, how did I do it the first time and how did I feel ?

I know I said it was for my wife but in those days companies like Charnos di complete matchinfg sets in some lovely colours anI wanted my fisrt whole set. So I made sure I knew my sizes and wrote them down. When I entered the shop I showed them the list and told themtheyt were for my wife and added if they didn't fit could she do an exchange ( that always helpled I felt ) .
    I managed to find a lovely set in lovely a green colour but they didn't have the supsnder belt , by then I was on mission so I drove to another town and found one in stock. Then it struck me I didn't hgave any stockings so the obvious thing to dom was buy them with the suspender belt , what size , what colour ? I didn't know what to reply so I said normal size .

I couldn't get home quick enough , to put your first full set of underwear on with stockings I agree is quite a moment , my hands were trembling , certain parts of my anatomy was giving me problems . Then the whole thing really kicks in I raided my wife's wardrobe I wanted to try every outfit on with my underwear on . I guess that's when the pink fog really rolls in, I wanted shoes, I wanted makeup , I had a wig . As I had my own photography business I took pictures with every outfit in my studio and processed them in my darkroom . It didn't hit me until I saw my pictures then I knew something special had fianally happened the guy had disapeared and an unexpected woman had emerged , no going back .

Last edited by Teresa; 04-27-2018 at 05:10 AM.

The first feminine clothing I ever bought were a bra (which was a little too big for me lol), a pair of panties, and a pair of panty hose. I was so excited and my wardrobe has only increased from there

When I bought my first bra from Walmart, I was excited and couldn't wait to put it on. At the time I was wearing breast forms with straps. When I put the bra on, it kept slipping up over the breast forms, no matter how much I adjusted it. This depressed me some, as I wanted to wear a bra so badly. I took it back to the store and received a refund, figuring I wouldn't really be able to wear a bra and have it fit right unless I did 1 of 2 things.... Either get breast implants or grow my own, which would never happen since too many people know me and would think I went crazy. Or 2, get breast forms without straps and glue them on, and I wanted to avoid putting glue on myself at all costs. I figured I'd just have to miss out on bras.

Then I discovered pocket-bras, and needing a new pair of breast forms since my old ones with the straps kept on breaking and snapping, I bought those too and had them inserted into the pocket-bra. When I put it on for the first time, it felt absolutely fabulous! I could wear a bra now, didn't have to worry about stupid straps, and they even stayed up higher where they were supposed to. I wish I had discovered pocket-bras earlier!

Banned Read only
    The first bra I ever bought was a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. I already owned the matching slip and panty. It was Christmas time. I remember the guy behind me gave me a dirty look as I brought the bra. To this day I did not understand his sneer since it was the time of year when guys would be buying a wife or girlfriend pretty lingerie. Sometimes when I see guys sneering at men buying lingerie I pity their wives or girlfriends. I suspect they are too manly to touch the stuff in the store. My wife always appreciated getting lingerie from me.

Anyway, I felt great to have a coordinated set of bra, panty and full slip. Although the bra does not fit anymore I still have it and the matching panty and slip. Cannot bear to get rid of it. Of course, I do have ensemble in a size that fits me.

I bought my first bra 46 years ago when I was nine after my mom caught me wearing one of my sisters bras for the second time she said with I was going to wear one I had to buy my own so off to the store we went I bought a black and blue one with 2 pair of matching panties when I paid for. Them I was scared and excited at the same time cause my mother made tell the SA they were for me

hello Kelly,
    it was a totally uplifting experience for me!
    luv J

Silver Member
    I grew up inheriting my sisters' bras slips and various clothes. So buying a bra wasn't that hard except I basically let it out that it was for me. The one that was different was the first time I bought a black strapless bustier. I was going to wear a dark navy blue dress with a lace bodice to an event. Since a bustier required an accurate fit I had to admit it was for me. I took the dress with me. The women were more than happy to help me. They were impressed as to how much I looked like a young woman.

Years later I was at a Nordstrom and asked to try on a couple bras. The SA put me in a dressing room to try them on. Whoever was in the dressing room before me had tried on close to a dozen bustiers. I assumed it was probably a bride. Who ever it was she was my size range. I tried on several, but none felt quite right and I didn't need one. The SA came by and asked if I was done. Apologized for leaving them in the dressing room. I told her that I had tried some on but didn't find any I wanted. She offered to go find some for me but I passed.

I too felt like a load was lifted from me. :-;
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I was about 17 use to wear my mothers or by girlfriend (now my wife) then I purchased my own and was hooked over the years I am sure I have purchased a couple hundred. The best part back in the day my breast were flat now I am a ful B. My wife loves them to. Wish I could get them to a c cup.

I don't have a big inventory of bras but I have found that using Amazon prime works really well for buying all kinds of Women's clothing. I have not ventured into a retail store yet to purchase something for myself. I just got into this over the past 18 months and am just learning how far I am comfortable with going.